Selling FIRMAX3 Firming and lifting cream

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.
K

KC13

Hello everyone good day,this is my first post and i dont know were i start. The product name is FIRMAX3. Firmax cream as the perfect hormone cream stabilizers and recognized as the best and natural restorer of hormone,a new star product in bio medicine and it is most effective and efficient. The special ingredients activate hormones to self balance and stabilized producing a constant supply of what the body needs, thereby achieving good health and decent life.As well as the prevention of infection,turning phytohormone balance of the metabolism and relaxing muscle.The price is $100 per piece.

K

KC13

FIRMAX3 Benefits:
Regulates and balancing blood circulation.
Plumps up the face,breast and buttock.
Increase metabolism.
Reduce skin pore size and fine lines,
Radiance to the face and entire body.
Firm and raise bust.
Reduce wrinkles and Reduce sagging under arm.

FIRMAX3.PNG

K

KC13

Other benefits of FIRMAX3
Reduce double chin sagging
Tighten up the stomach and waist
Beatifully shape thighs and buttocks
Elliminate the symtoms of menopause
Help sinus problems
Tightening vaginal
Increase sexuality

K

KC13

Welcome back trendri!!FIRMAX3 is good for Pain,it use for pain reliver like migraine,head ache ,lower back pain,abdominal pain,muscle pain,fructure,sprain,cramps,and dysmenorrhea
FIRMAX3 is also a good RELAXANT Calm trouble stomach due to gastritis Indigestion Diarrhea, Relieves stress,
Restlessness,Anxiety, Promote good sleep and Reduces hyperactivity.

K

KC13

AMAZING USES OF FIRMAX
AS FACIAL CREAM
Lighten darks spot,scar marks and pigmentation,clear blemishes,acne and pimples,smoothens overall complexion.

AS BODY CREAM
Thinning hair,dry,itchy and flaky scalp and skin,rough skin,dark areas (armpit,nape,neck groin,bikini lines)
strech mark,warts,hemorrhoids,cellulites,brittle nails,vitiligo and eczema.

ANTI AGING
Lifts firm and tone saggy skin,reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

OVERALL BODY CONTOURING
Lifts bust and butt,thighten abdomen,firm and tones sagged arms and legs, shape waist

AS FIRST AID CREAM
Insect bites,prickly heat,burns and bruises,allergy,rashes,ashma attack,wounds,breathing difficulty
diarrhea and hypertension. 250287097_924308624881235_7851134803615508620_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KC13

HELLO good day to all, im back in on a vacation this fast holidays! if some body"s interested just contact me thanks!