Fancy in-store display

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I passed by a business office with a big watch in their lobby area I had the urge to get inside to take a good look (and obviously to take a selfie too).

20170430_084051 big relos.jpg 0
That big wristwatch caught my attention. As I had observed there were many people coming in not for the business but just to check on the display and like me they also take pictures. That unique display is an eye-catcher that attracts people to their business place. From the looks of it some who came in because of the display also checked on the business that maybe they get customers that way. I admire a business that spends for such costly display. It is a way of getting attention just like having a big poster by the entrance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think having something fancy to display in your store will improve your business or sales. This is the age of selfies, this is the age of Instagram posts. So, if you are displaying fancy objects in your store, people will come to your store, take selfie and then just forget your store. I am saying this from my observatio