Are you fancy with copy trading?

Wayne

Hello guys! Are you fancy in copy trading services in FX industry?
Anyone tried on Pelican exchange that is regulated by FCA.

Personally using PUSOCIAL as source to copy trades of a signal and make profit about 40% monthly.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Grow your knowledge to such an extent that benefits you ultimately. Always keep in mind that Forex is a potential earning source and your earning can get hampered due to your illogical greed. FXOpulence is a supportive broker and allows traders with a big leverage and tighter spread.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I only trade on FXOpen broker which this company regulated in ASIC, FCA and CySec, so far I still rely on manual trading based own analysis. In my opinion using copy trading is only alternative when you really upset because many failure, however you also need to understand, not all copy trading provider is good performance all the time, stay safe with the golden rules spent money that affords to lose.

There are so many traders come into forex only bring big dream but not preparing the risk.

Mary Frederick

Leverage will help you enhance yout lot size. Self-development is needed and traders who are concerned about it can attain success in trading. Forex education is compulsory for a trader for self-development.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
By nature forex is decentralized and brokers serve as intermediaries in Forex. Broker’s regulation is always a considerable issue for traders because traders’ fund safety depends on it. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading.

Asahi

Verified member
I have been with FXOpulence broker since the beginning of the year and they are really good at providing services to traders. They provide high security of funding to traders and allows all traders with a whopping 1:500 deposit bonus.

dukar

Grow your knowledge to such an extent that benefits you ultimately. Always keep in mind that Forex is a potential earning source and your earning can get hampered due to your illogical greed. FXOpulence is a supportive broker and allows traders with a big leverage and tighter spread.
Prioritize continuous learning in Forex trading, avoid impulsive greed, and choose a reliable broker like FXOpulence with beneficial features for a successful trading journey.