Employees motivation

PICKFORD

Verified member
Employees motivation is basically one of the key to an organisational success as an employer you must endeavour to keep the flame off industriousness and hard work burning in your employees and workers without this flame kept burning your company will face reduction in productivity and your employees will develop sluggish and reluctant behaviour company will fall short of reaching it goals and objectives.
An employee who is motivated is emotionally driven enthusiastic and is ready to take side in any work given to him by the employer they are complete your tax easily without delay whatever case employees motivation is an important feature every business organisation must possess below are some of the importance of employee motivation I will explain just few of them

1. Increase productivity: when the employees are workers are employed to work with lack of motivation production is said to be low but when they are fully motivated the company will do well and your business will sell

2. great reputation: when your business is booming as a result of motivation the onlookers, as well as you complete us will be surprised people will be talking about what your business has to offer thereby bringing good name to your business concern.

Godfather

Being self employed happens to be soo comfortable. Affiliate marketing made me a full time work from home worker. It takes you having the right coaching and you are good to go

Caramelle

For me, the height of employee motivation is when they claim the business as their own and thus do their best to make it succeed. This doesn't always mean that the business owners will give them an actual share in the ownership of the business. It simply describes a situation where employees have established an attachment and concern for the business like true owners and stewards of its resources. Schemes like profit sharing and performance bonuses can do a lot in motivating employees to be productive. Giving them stock options can also encourage them to positively contribute to the growth and success of the business. When these schemes are not practical, approaches such as job enrichment and job enlargement may help improve their motivation and productivity.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that workerer work emotionally. The mood that a worker is will determine the level at which he will be working. A worker that's not made happy will surely not not be maximally productive.

An employer should know that at times, it is not only about paying salary but there should be some other incentives that will make workers happy. There should be payment ok extra time and awarding of hardworkikg workers.

Apart from the fact that an organization will enjoy what the poster has highlighted above, it will make an organization not to lose its workers. No worker will want to leave an organization that treat him well.

Rachael

Verified member
Employees motivation comes in different forms which is not only stipulated to the renumeration or incentives. The influence of motivation on total worker's productivity can either skyrocket an organization or reduce its value. I had attended an interview where a recruiter thought she could make me loose my worth or self-esteem. She threw a question at me, whether money is the most thing that sparks my drive, she went further to ask if I would still offer my services if I were owed a 6months salary. I breathed in, and breathed out! I told her that, motivation is both intrinsic and extrinsic and as a potential employee, I would need to be motivated in my job both internally and externally. Intrinsic motivation comes from within while extrinsic comes from external features like; incentives, fringe benefits, leave grants, transport allowance, welfare packages, compensation and promotions. I threw a question right back at her, "If you were admitted in the hospital, where you paid your bills yet the doctors were not attending to your situation, would you choose to remain there, or would you go somewhere else? Her mouth was left agape and she had no reply to give to me, she said congratulations, you are pragmatic!

funmi

Verified member
To be candid without motivation mostly when it concerns work or business, it will really be so difficult to do anything without having motivation. When there is no motivation the moral will be very low and people will find the job extremely boring and tiring. This again will have a negative impact on the output of the organization as workers will not be able to give in their best to advance the goals and objectives of the organization. I believe stimulation of workers should be the epicenter of the functions of the management team of any organization. The top managers should look out ways that they can use in motivating their staffs as that is the only way they can actually bring out the best from the staffs and make them to meet up with organisational goals and objectives. There are indeed various ways that this can be achieved, they can boost the morals of their staff by giving the. Some sought of award for completing a specific task given to them within a specific time limit. Again they can also increase workers welfare packages. They can also give some incentives for punctuality and regularity as this will boost their morals.

E

eldavis

Motivated employees are hardworking ones. These days most employees easily slack off simply cause they have lost every bit of motivation they once had. Without motivation, the company would not be as effective and productive as it should be. This would also reduce the amount of profit coming into the company. As a business owner, I would advice that you always look for ways to motivate your workers always. Motivation is not related to money alone, there are so many other ways you can motivate your workers. Through words of encouragement, buying gifts.