Passing motivation and empowerment to your employees the right way.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere and honest I can not totally emphasize enough how important that a business employee stay motivated and very willing to handle business goals and objectives in order to ensure that business accomplishments are definitely achieved . Business owners and business employees who are the ones that gives tax and duties to employees are totally mandatory to play a role in the motivation of their various employees and it is also assume that if a business owner fails to motivate his employees in the right hand efficient way his employees may become sluggish and as time goes on the business may suffer negative repercussions as a result of the unmotivated attitude of the employees .

If you have to empower or motivate your employees it is advised to do it in the best professional way . Embarrassing your employees before motivating them is totally a dead end because it totally kills the reputation they have to warn you as their business employer . The right and best thing to do is to first of all congratulate and commend the particular employee you intend to motivate all to cancel about some of the activities that he or she has actually been accomplishing and have done right . After this you cannot go ahead to motivate the individual or the employee .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People love being motivated. This will ginger them to do more of what they are to do. But in the same vein, we should reprimand a worker that does the wrong thing, however in a mature, subtle and euphemised.

There was one of my bosses that always embarrassed workers in the presence of parents when I was teaching. Canning is outlawed where I taught and any teacher that beat would be rebuked. So anytime a teacher allow his emotion to take the best control of him, the boss will not only abuse the teacher in the presence of the student but also the parents that came to report.

Personally, he has never done it to me before but I did feel bad whenever I saw my colleagues being embarrassed publicly on a matter as trivial as that. So I walked up to the director of the school telling her the implications of embarrassing workers before motivating them. Since then that has stopped.

It is not possible for us to be taken glory all the time. Sometimes, human nature needs iron hand. But nit to the extent of embarrassing workers. They can be called privately to iroj things out or you say it publicly without mentioning any name

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If we personally have presently accomplish a particular thing I can positively and undoubtedly bet that we would have not be able to attend such accomplishment if we were not motivated and encouraged possibly by others and buy our determination and persistence . Everybody need encouragement and motivation and even the Bible and the holy Quran totally support that that is why in one occasion to the other we will always need the advice and opinions of other persons in order to be able to attend a particular goal or intention that we intend of embarking on .

As a business owner and you notice that there is a need to actually cancel or motivate a particular employee it is advised that you do it in the right and professional way , not in a way that bring some sort of embarrassment to the employee in particular . Like you already mention the business owner of the business employer can actually start by commenting and congratulating the employee on areas that he or she has actually been trying and improving on before going to mentioning the areas that he or she needs to work on and deserves to make perfect .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I believe that no reasonable business organisation will just embarrass his or her employee just because they want to motivate them , sometimes it's not really about what you are doing but how you are doing it will determine if people are willing to take you serious or not. Embarrassing people just because you are motivating them is uncalled for most especially in a well standard business organisation that everything should be orderly.

I have seen so many business organisation in which their employees are very happy because of how they are being treated , in fact they are being treated like a queen and King and this alone will motivate those employees to the fullest because employees will automatically understand that their efforts are being valued in the business .

If things are not properly organised it will definitely affect the smooth running of most business, good organisation is necessary to have a successful business at all time.