Earning offline as a bicycle messenger

ENZO5

Verified member
Here in my country, a lot of people do work as a bicycle messenger, some work for a mineral company, papers and the rest.
I have a friend of mine that works for mineral company at our junction, he earns his salary monthly.
In this discussion, we'll briefly outline how to make money as a bicycle messenger.
Working as a bicycle messenger can be a fast-paced and physically demanding job, but it can also be a fun and rewarding experience. Here are some things you may want to know about working as a bicycle messenger:

PHYSICAL FITNESS: You will need to be physically fit and able to ride a bicycle for long hours in various weather conditions. This job requires a lot of physical exertion, so it's important to be in good physical shape.

FAMILIARITY WITH THE CITY: You will need to be familiar with the city you're working in and know the best routes to take to deliver packages quickly and efficiently.

TIME MANAGEMENT: Time management is crucial when working as a bicycle messenger. You will need to be able to prioritize your deliveries and plan your routes to ensure you can complete your deliveries within the required timeframe.

COMMUNICATION SKILLS: As a messenger, you will need to communicate effectively with your clients and coworkers. You will need to be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both in person and over the phone.

SAFETY: Safety is a top priority when working as a bicycle messenger. You will need to wear a helmet and other safety gear, and be aware of traffic laws and road hazards.

PAY: Pay for bicycle messengers can vary depending on the company and location, but it is generally hourly or per delivery. It's important to research the pay rates and benefits offered by different companies before deciding where to work.

Overall, working as a bicycle messenger can be a challenging but rewarding job. It requires physical fitness, time management skills, and strong communication abilities, as well as a commitment to safety.
If you enjoy cycling and are up for a fast-paced, exciting job, then working as a bicycle messenger could be a great choice for you.

Last edited: