Online or offline earning

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Looking around the world,millions of people prefer earning online than offline, especially teenagers like us.
Which do you think is the best, earning online or offline?

Well for me,i think it's all the best,it all depends on the kind of online or offline earning you are into.

Offline earning
A lot of citizens find it easy and easy cool money making money offline,they can choose to do that by establishing a profitable business of their choice.Any business owner can be making up to 5 thousand profit or more daily, depending on the kind of business he or she is doing.

Mini bus and keke drivers also earn reasonable money daily.Having your own bus for public transportations,you can be making 5 thousand to 10 thousand everyday,if you meet lots of passenger,also you can be making that amount if your vehicle is in a very good condition.If your vehicle is not in a good condition,that simply means you'll be visiting the mechanic workshop everyday,in this way,you spend the money you made and also waste your own time.

Online earning
A lot of people also make money online by completing online surveys, investing in cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing and lots more.

So which do you prefer, online or offline earning?

Looking around the world,millions of people prefer earning online than offline, especially teenagers like us.
Which do you think is the best, earning online or offline?

Well for me,i think it's all the best,it all depends on the kind of online or offline earning you are into.

Offline earning
A lot of citizens find it easy and easy cool money making money offline,they can choose to do that by establishing a profitable business of their choice.Any business owner can be making up to 5 thousand profit or more daily, depending on the kind of business he or she is doing.

Mini bus and keke drivers also earn reasonable money daily.Having your own bus for public transportations,you can be making 5 thousand to 10 thousand everyday,if you meet lots of passenger,also you can be making that amount if your vehicle is in a very good condition.If your vehicle is not in a good condition,that simply means you'll be visiting the mechanic workshop everyday,in this way,you spend the money you made and also waste your own time.

Online earning
A lot of people also make money online by completing online surveys, investing in cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing and lots more.

So which do you prefer, online or offline earning?
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Your thread is really very interesting. As soon as I noticed the title of your thread, I clicked on it and I started reading your post.

In my opinion, more and more people are interested in online jobs rather than in offline jobs today. I think that the main reason is that with online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house and this is great because you do not have a boss over your head causing you stress, checking your work, pushing you to work harder and harder, making remarks and perhaps complaining all the time. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so you can arrange your daily schedule. This means that you can have more time to do your hobbies and more time to see your family and friends. This is wonderful.

However, some people believe that you cannot make a living with online jobs if you do not have an offline job as well. Maybe they are right, maybe they are not. I think that this has to do with the type of online job you are doing.

Well, I prefer online earning because it is easier, more exciting and less stressful than offline earning. What about you? :)

There are several opportunities to make money both online and offline but what matters is your knowledge about the particular business you are venturing into. There are some people who are not interested in making money on the internet and there are also some people who are not interested in making money offline. It is all about personal preference, personally I prefer to make money online because of the kind of opportunity it gives me to venture into a lot of things and have multiple streams of income online unlike offline where there is limited opportunity. In the online space there are a whole lot of opportunities that people can venture into our make a whole lot of money but what matter is your level of knowledge about them. There are also some people that combines online work with offline work and they probably make a lot of money from the both of them. Making money from the comfort of your home is very priceless in the sense that you are your own boss and your work at your own time. There are very good offline businesses also but the competition sometimes can be a barrier if you do not have proper knowledge of how to succeed in business.

I have seen a lot of people in the past debate about which one is the best and I usually do not want to compare the two of them and this is why . The primary reason why people work is because they will want to be able to put food on their table and be able to get money for other things as well . You can be able to make whatever money you want on the offline space or on the online space but I would like to advise that you should go for something that you are passionate about .
For example there are some people who do not really have the enterpreneur mindset and as such they do not know how to be able to start a business and scale it . It is very important that this kind of people should have a day job especially if they are people who can be able to solve problems .

They are also another group of people who are very comfortable with working from home without any distraction and they are very creative in their ability. You can be able to say for sure that these people are going to excel better if they are working on line .

Both the offline and the online means of making money have its merits and demerits. Prior to this time when I never envisioned the possibility of working online, I was busy struggling with offline jobs, from teaching jobs with consistent owed salaries, to running errands for people to augment my earnings and by cleaning services. Working offline was really tedious nd imagined how long I would take up such menial jobs and achieve the numerous dreams with such pay which did not even carter for my basic needs and not to think of the ability to have a savings. I was introduced online through an acquaintance and since then, I have chosen it over to offline earnings. The hustle and bustle of traffic is enough reason to drain the motivation to work for the whole day. Imagine being stuck in traffic for half an hour, it would definitely have an impact on productivity. The working conditions in most organizations are unfavorable and there are no compensations packages in some. Working online is not easy so to say, the ability to be motivated in working online is not an easy feat but with determination and the available leverages like constant electricity, it is much more easier to pull through.

In today's world the opportunity to make money exist in offline and online forms . But initially offline businesses were established before technology came into existence and have monetize individuals time , energy , and money by investing it online on various platforms and websites in order to make money . That is why in today's world a lot of people are drawn to invest their money online by establishing various online business or investing your money in various online platforms rather than opening an offline business or commercial Enterprise . Do not get me wrong there are a lot of offline businesses that are still making it today and are still enjoying their rewards of income and profit as a result of buying and selling .

Online businesses have the potential of being more profitable than offline business , and in fact that has been one of the reasons why a lot of people today are investing their money online including their time and energy . Online businesses and earnings also has disadvantages , well as a result of seeing people potentials and motivation to make money online a lot of individuals have used online business to rob and scam people off their money and monetary investments .

I have always loved to make money online and I am a soft of person who always wanted to become a self-employed individual. My dream came true when I found many paid to post forums such as Trendri. Right now I am a full-time earner in here and I really enjoy earning money in here a lot. Trendri is a great forum with lovely people in here who care about you. I earn passive income on Trendri and I also try to share money making ideas with people in here as well. I have learned many things from other people in here. Apart from Trendri I have also been really active on many other platforms and paid forums such as Beer Money Forum.

Beer Money Forum is also a great platform to make passive income. I love making money online because I can make money independently and I like to be my own boss in ever situation. I am a kind of person who wants to lead myself. I do not like others to lead me. This is seething that a day job never offers because you always need to work for your boss and they might make you work according to their terms and conditions. I love Trendri and beer Money Forum. The admin of both the forums are great people!

I have come across alot of threads and debates when it comes to deciding which is better between earning online or offline. Alot of persons have stated their reasons as to why one is better than the other, but my answer still remains the same.
Personally I prefer both. The best thing about earning online is that it does not stop you from having an offline job or business you can also earn form. Having multiple sources of income is one of the best ways to make money.