Earning money online or offline

Ishola75

There are many ways people can make money maybe online or offline it depends on the type of enterprises or trading you are engaged in examples of this are bitcoin exchanging, forex trading, crypto currency etc I will like to talk about the bitcoin for now bitcoin is just a saving wallet or trading where you save your money in the wallet and trade it for exchanging as you can see almost 5000k people have registered for their account and wallet all you need to do is just to start or save a small amount of or capital to start trading and exchanging your bitcoin

Different strokes for different folks. I have seen some people who said that they are not interested in making money online and I have also seen a lot of people that find joy in making money on the internet sitting at the comfort of their homes.

Whether you want to venture into online business or offline business what you really need is proper knowledge and understanding of how the particular business works before you can be able to succeed on it. On the internet space, there are several businesses you can venture into and probably make money but you really need a lot of knowledge and perseverance for it to be possible.

Making money online is not easy because there are a lot of competition and at the same time you really need a lot of knowledge. If you want to venture into a business like blogging you really need to learn how to create articles and after then you must learn things like search engine optimisation and the lot of others that will make you to get traffic.

The same thing applies to every other online business because they all have procedures. At the end of the day, it is better to venture into what interests you.

I have emphasized and commented on various thread comment section with the same topic just as yours and basically what I have written is basically what I will be saying over here . There is nothing as interesting as making money online this is probably due to the fact that making money online is way more lucrative and also way more profitable than making money offline and a lot of people today can testify to the fact that the reason why they are financially successful is as a result of their online activities that they perform , I am not trying to say that every person financially successful today are made because they took online activities but rather what I am trying to say is that majority of them became financially successful because they invested and sacrificed majority of your assets performing online activities .

To be very sincere and honest making money online is actually stress-free and not burdensome , this is probably cuz every well-paying website and platform in the internet actually does all the work for it users and members what does will you be in the user or member you just have to do a little amount of tax in most prominent cases .

There are many ways people can make money maybe online or offline it depends on the type of enterprises or trading you are engaged in examples of this are bitcoin exchanging, forex trading, crypto currency etc I will like to talk about the bitcoin for now bitcoin is just a saving wallet or trading where you save your money in the wallet and trade it for exchanging as you can see almost 5000k people have registered for their account and wallet all you need to do is just to start or save a small amount of or capital to start trading and exchanging your bitcoin
Hello everyone. The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that there are many ways people can make money these days. Some people prefer online jobs whereas some other people prefer offline jobs.

In my opinion, online jobs are becoming more and more popular all over the world. Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. When you work online, you work from the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head making complaints, checking your work or even pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, with online jobs you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

In conclusion, there is a great variety of online and offline jobs to choose from. It is left to you to decide what you really want to do taking into consideration the time you have available, your likes, preferences, interests and of course your skills. Finally, it is very important to do something you love because only in this way can you be happy.

Both offline and online business are lucrative it all depends on the experience that you have on both. We cannot actually say that one is superior to the other. it is all the depends on the experience that you have in that field. for me, when it comes to offline business I am more experienced in that area, but when it comes to the online business my knowledge is a little bit limited. The basic reason is that most of the online business requires skills. for instance if you are skilled in programming you will be able to make a lot of income. Secondly if you are skilled in graphic design there is every possibility that you will get a good job on freelancing sites. What I am saying in essence is that ,if you're not skilled in online business or you don't have the relevant skills that will allow you make something reasonable online you cannot be able to survive. On this platform if you don't have an impeccable writing skills if you cannot make something reasonable. that is the essence of having a good skill to work with. I have always advocated for having skill on relevant careers.

We have numerous ways of making money being it online or offline. According to your post, you made mention of Bitcoin investment that's cryptocurrency. Investing in cryptocurrency is a good means of making money online no doubt, but this means of making money online requires skills and strategy on how to trade your coins. Sometimes bitcoin traders do lose, so you must be ready for the loss.
Investing in cryptocurrency is not 100% winning, any bitcoin investor expecting that must look for another business to do, lol.

How about making money online legitimately through affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is a very good means of making money online nowadays. First of all, let's understand what affiliate marketing means and how we can make and generate more income from affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing can simply be defined as a means or method of making money online by advertising someone's else's business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer or customer purchase or buy a particular product using your link.

How can we generate more income from affiliate marketing?

You must use the right social media for our affiliate, and also try as much as possible to drive more traffic to their site.

I'm still wondering how some people thing they can't combine online jobs with offline jobs. What kind of online job are you doing? Are you online tutor, freelancer or you work on a site of pay to post? It depends on the person doing doing the online job and the time you spend online. The same as offline jobs maybe you work as a police, soldier, teacher or other offline jobs like seller. This also depends on the kind of job you do offline.

If you think you can combine you offline job with your online job then there is not rules and regulations against this way of making money online. You can use your free time to make money online even if it is possible for you can work online through the night time to make money online. There are many people who make money online during the night time and this is also a good way to work online. We all know work online is a matter of time and one can never use the whole day or night to make money online so just manage and set your time to spend online and make your money to yourself.

I have been working online for some years back and judging from my experiences from one job to another, the situation and circumstances has always remained the same from owed salary, frequent deductions, lack of motivation and lots more made me decide to divert my attention to working online and since I took of this decision, I have by no means regretted it. Recently, I haven't still been able to find a well paying site which I can earn about $10 per day but I am still very optimistic that they would be better opportunities.

Working online has made me to realize that I can become self-employed without having anyone constantly demeaning my value, frequently deducting my meagre salary, and it has also given me the confidence that when I put my mind to something, it can be achieved so far as dedication coupled with quality time, creativity and innovative ideas is imputed to the process. I prefer working online although I haven't even being in the process for five months but I can say that with my years working offline and these few months, that I prefer diverting my time and my contribution to making the online community worth it.

Depends on you, I prefer to earn online since it gives me a lot of benefits, such as:

1. Deciding your own work hours or being able to do other things while you’re on your shift.
  2. Having the freedom to do whatever you want without having to worry about someone breathing down your neck.
  3. You get paid well, and don’t always have to worry about more work being dumped on you, unlike with offline work.
  4. You don't always have to look busy just to avoid interacting with people
  5. You don't have to look professional.

For some reasons I like telling people to always use the two if you can try the two out. if you have an offline job then don't let it go for online job. You can use the two as your streams of income. You use the online job as your side hustle unless you are sure of getting good money from the online job. But for me since I'm yet to get much doing offline I'm enjoying my online job
Online job offers one the opportunity of working and doing other things by the side You would be able to login and work at anytime you so wishes. Like I used to login in even at night that sleep has gone to work and I enjoy it than just steering at the wall.

With online job you don't have to worry about corporate wears, you can make money in your pyjamas. You don't have to commute to work and get stressed and stuck in traffic and it can be really annoying if you have to go through that for some little pay

The thing is that if you have the skills to get good jobs online then you can go ahead with it.

Yes it is possible to earn money both online and offline simultaneously. But always remember it is a very tough task as not only you are straining your physical body but you will also be straining your mental health.
In my personal experience, when I was a teenager, I had some financial difficulty. So I worked both online and offline. In the morning, I had my university classes. As it got over in the afternoon, I went to work in a local cafe, there as well until I came home by 8pm. I worked simultaneously in online mode by writing articles and blogs for a company. I’d sleep around 1 am at night. Then I would wake up early to study and then go to my classes. It was very hectic, but when time demands you should definitely work hard.

Both offline and online businesses can be profitable, depending on your experience with both. We can't really say one is better than the other. It all depends on how much experience you have in that particular sector. Mostly people are more interested in online business due to the massive adoption of the internet by the consumers.

There is literally no individual on planet Earth today that will boldly and possibly say that he or she doesn't want money . Money is a very important and valuable to that every individual must endeavour to acquire . In order to acquire money and individual could possibly choose to carry out online activities on various online website and platforms or possibly carry out offline activities which possibly include establishing offline self-employed businesses or seeking for a nine-to-five usual or regular job . Take note , i have just distinguish two different ways majority of people absolutely make money and that simply tabulates making money online and also making money offline .

Despite the both ways , there is absolutely One strategy or way that is superior to the other and we must suitable , bearable , and stress-free for an individual to absolutely make money , and that will totally be the act of making money online . Making money online is absolutely suitable , bearable , and most importantly stress-free this is because majority of online website and platforms majority of the hard task for its members and users leaving them with only a little activity to perform each day .

I prefer online because with online, you get to choose the time you want to work and you can work any time you want.
You are right. I also prefer working online because I don't need to wake up early for any work. I can wake up anytime that I like. With online job, I can also do many other things and also look for other ways to make money online.

Currently I am nit earning money online with just a source. There are many ways in which I make money in which paid to forum website is one of them. I like paid to forum because it is easy to post and earn. Unlike faucet website and PTC websites that it will take weeks to earn a dollar. With paid to post forums, I can earn up to $15 a week.

But the one gat I like most is forex and cryptocurrency trading. This is not free as it involves the investment of our money. Which means we need to work elsewhere to gather some amount of money like $100 and start the trade. I prefer cryptocurrency to forex trading for the profit is more than forex trading and it is less risky.

With cryptocurrency trading, I can earn up to 5 to 10 % of my investment money in a day. But to earn reasonable profits, it will be advisable to start with at least $100. Because if we start with all amount of money. We might be greedy and lose our funds in the process. But before anybody start to trade either cryptocurrency or forex. The person needs to first learn how to trade so that he will not lose his money.

Making money online is not a part of fraud but a lot of people think that working online Mean's that you are a fraud star
You can make money online and offline by knowing that the business is going to yield money.