Can you quit your offline job, earning full time online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tbeir are people that doesn't fancy working full-time online irrespective of the money presented to them to earn full-time online based on the on-demand skills he got. Rather he will prefer the offline earning method even when the online earning method is promising to pay him higher than the offline earning type. He might think that one day the job might end and he won't receive compensation for his services. But his offline earning job might shut down and he'll negotiate compensation with the employee if the need arises. Their is still people that prefer to work online all day even when the job isn't bringing much earnings, he still prefers it to offline type that will consume his time finish.

Working online full-time or offline full-time , which one do you prefer??

Ekuvero

I prefer working online jobs than working a 9-5 jobs, but aside Forex trading, crypto trading and some freelancing jobs is hard to see an online jobs which pay yields high earning

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like to work online alright but I'm yet to work full time but I know I will enjoy it better if I'm able to work online full time which means that I would have been able to find a sustainable job and one that's pays better that can sustain me. So I'm still looking out for an online work that will make me agree to working online permanently but until then I continue to work part time. But I love working online it's very easy to me

Donkiz

I like working online, the freedom, the calmness and the peace of mind that comes from working online are among the things that I enjoy so much from online jobs. But the fact is that most of the online jobs don't pay much, thereby making it difficult to rely solely on it for paying bills and sustenance, and that is why some of us still hold on to our offline jobs to make ends meet.

If I have the opportunity to come across an online job with good pay/earning that can be enough for me to pay bills and have some savings, I will gladly concentrate solely on it.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think I might be able to do this if I am not able to earn better offline , and also when my online job do not permit me to combine it offline job.
The fact is that it is not quite ideal to depend so much online ,unless the job is one created by you , less your earnings may not really be constant. If you main reason is because of online job where you work for people , then I won't encourage that.
But for me , I will try to look for a way to combine the two even when one seems to give me more money . This is because it is not ideal for one to have a particular source of income , it is always advised for people to diversify their ways of earning and have something to be proud of in return.

Peppul

I believe most people will agree with me when I say it's very risky to quit your offline job for an online job, for me I don't think I would even consider doing that no matter how much I am earning online. For an offline job there is a guarantee that the company you work for will always be there, but when it comes to online work you don't have that confidence because anything can happen, there is no physical connection between employee and employer, but if you talking about leaving your offline job for your online business then I will support the idea to do that because it's your business and you alone decides how you want to manage it and your dedication and time will determine how vast your business will grow.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, that is somewhat true. People will be more likely to think in this way of working online more in the future. Mostly, if we observe that govt. Jobs are said that you need to make attendance offline in most countries, I guess. Private corporations may take this initiative to have some people online or work from home. But, still speaking to making money online on just the skills you have via marketing or freelance is also growing.
I have seen many people on different freelance sites who have got good reputation completely work online. And, selling courses is also a way by which people make money online but online earning needs more skills.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been working online since 2008. My bread and butter at that time was my domain website. I have received several offers to make simple product or service reviews as well as made money with the help of my Google AdSense earnings. Afterward, I did data entry jobs that helped me pay my bills. Now, I am working as a part-time writer in an Australian company. However, I feel like I am not good at this field, so I have decided to take up an e-commerce online course to work as a Shopify manager in the future. I do hope I'd be able to find one real soon, though.
Your vision is great, undergoing a training course in e_commerce is a step forward for you. If you undergo the training and become successful through the post you are aiming to achieve. I think you gonna be pitched by different e_ecommerce sites for their managerial spot. Not even only in shopify, I have learnt that one makes cool cash online when he or she is equipped through a demanding skill. It will help the person to earn meaningfully online, your skill acquisition isn't exempted dear, you can become popular and on the wishlist of top e_commerce sites based on your potential expertise.

Richmond98

Yeah, that is totally possible however, this would most likely require you to learn some type of skillset. There are many things that you could do to get a full-time income, what I recommend is learning about day trading because it is very profitable once you know how to do it. Here is a simple starting guide for you to begin to understand how this works and how you can make it work for you. Don't worry, it's a beginner-friendly tutorial so I'm sure you will understand the process.

freelancermaria

I have been working online since 2008. My bread and butter at that time was my domain website. I have received several offers to make simple product or service reviews as well as made money with the help of my Google AdSense earnings. Afterward, I did data entry jobs that helped me pay my bills. Now, I am working as a part-time writer in an Australian company. However, I feel like I am not good at this field, so I have decided to take up an e-commerce online course to work as a Shopify manager in the future. I do hope I'd be able to find one real soon, though.

Divinechidera

That's a very tricky question.
During the lockdown period, a lotta people who worked offline lost their jobs while those(or let me say most) of those who had online jobs where still making their cash comfortably.
If the profit made from the online business is much more its offline counterpart, I wouldn't think twice, I'll venture into it fully.

geetanegi46

Tbeir are people that doesn't fancy working full-time online irrespective of the money presented to them to earn full-time online based on the on-demand skills he got. Rather he will prefer the offline earning method even when the online earning method is promising to pay him higher than the offline earning type. He might think that one day the job might end and he won't receive compensation for his services. But his offline earning job might shut down and he'll negotiate compensation with the employee if the need arises. Their is still people that prefer to work online all day even when the job isn't bringing much earnings, he still prefers it to offline type that will consume his time finish.

I prefer to work full time online

Nma

Personally I wouldn't quit my offline job to work online except I'm convinced of how secured the online job is...... I have heard stories of people who made such decisions and after some time the online jobs or sites they were hoping on folded leaving them with nothing.... I will prefer managing the both of them by planning and allocating my time properly or better still employ something to help me out rather than drop any of them

R

Rita

I prefer to work full time online

Carson20t

Offcourse there is alot of convenience when you are working online, which would be the primary reason to not work offline but still I can't dedicate all my work online so I would prefer a job online but still be completing transactions at a certain stage like delivery offline.

Online jobs with diversification cannot make you regret it because in a short Time you can be doing exceptionally well as long as you invest in setting the business well. Ensuring you are having a sort after service and you are reliable everytime something is needed from you or you provide an alternative that will till give customer satisfaction.

Last edited:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Our real life in offline, not online; actually online technology is a much helpful one and has made work easy to do without costing money and time we spend on transport; however I'll prefer both online and offline. Social work also requires offline activities which we have to keep up; simple work can be done online, COVID-19 situation made online work mandatory for many institutions, (freelancers are already online.). I won't quit my offline work, but keep it with online possibilities to balance life and make it better.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer working full time online than working full time offline. If I have chance to quit my day job to work full-time online, I will take swiftly.

This is born out of passion for making money online. In fact, my major aim is to make full-time income online.

One of my life goals is to travel around the world some days in the future, and I believe that it is possible if I make full-time income on the internet.

I cherish free time a lot, and I like practise new things out, I can only do all these if I have a sustainable system online that brings money into my bank account.

I like to be my own boss, do things the way I like, I don't want to be mentally chained to corporate jobs.