Earn Money Earning cash with pet watch

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This job is mostly common in the developed countries like USA, UK and many more. Although it can still make money from it in nigeria but do not expect the job to come every time. Well it was never said to be a main job. Jobs like this are considered as a side hustle. And it is meant for youths to make money for themselves especially students.
Pet watch is just like a babysitting job, but in this case you will have to babysit a pet. Either a dog or a cat. It could be any kind of pet. Your main job is to make sure this pet is okay till the owner gets back. Just take care of a pet for some couple of hours and make some cash for yourself. How interesting!

Setho

VIP Contributor
This particular type of job is mostly popular in third world countries like Australia and the United States of America. A lot of people do not have the luxury of the time to be watching after their pets all the time and not want to be a fee for others to do it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard of pet watch jobs in western countries, however, this kind of job is not available here. I mean people do not hire someone to watch their pets. However, there are kennel clubs in the town where you can send your dogs when you are going away for few days.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I cannot walk a dog or watch a dog for money. However, I understand these are good ways to generate income for unskilled people or students. You don't have to spend a lot of time working as a pet watcher. But you can make some easy cash. You can even advertise on social and make yourself available for work.