My Experience Earning Bitcoin Cash via Memo.Cash

cmoneyspinner

Ever since friends talked me into finding sites that paid in cryptocurrency, I am always searching high and low for all kinds of opportunities. Near the end of 2020, I was introduced to Bitcoin Cash (BCH), an altcoin which was created in August 2017, from a fork of Bitcoin. Surprisingly, some of the forums where I was already an active member offered the option to receive payment in BCH. Then I found more online communities that also paid in BCH.

It's been profitable and productive except for …
The most recent community that I signed up for, where you can earn Bitcoin Cash. It's called Memo.Cash.

It's LEGIT. That is not the problem. In fact, there is really no problem, as far as I can tell with this platform other than … it's just not my cup of tea.

I created an account June 7, 2022. After almost a month, I am ready to throw in the towel. There are members there who seem to be active every day. Or I should say that whenever I sign in, I always see their activity. For about a month, I signed in almost every day.

For me? There is no incentive for me to remain there and be active. When I join a paid-to-post social community, my expectation is for the community to be LIVELY, i.e. social. That way I can post and earn. Right?

In order to get started on Memo.Cash, you have to fund your account with BCH. You use that amount to start tipping or rewarding other members. Other members may or may not reward you. Which means … you may or you my not earn BCH for your activity there.

I funded my account with $1 worth of BCH. Within 3 weeks, I had earned that crypto back and then had some crypto available from the earnings to continue rewarding others. But … But … I don't really gain much from being active there. Even if I were not earning, if I were learning, I would consider that a PLUS. Often I am active in a community or forum because I learn a lot! But at Memo.Cash, I am neither earning or learning.

Is it a legitimate platform where you can earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH)? YES!

Am I willing to remain there and be active? NO!

I applied the 80/20 rule. That rule says figure out the 20% of your various make money online projects that are the most profitable and put your energy and efforts towards them. Memo,Cash is not in “my 20%”, so I moved on.

This is my experience. Do not let me discourage you from trying this platform. Your experience might be completely different.

This is my experience. Do not let me discourage you from trying this platform. Your experience might be completely different.

Suba

Staff member
@cmoneyspinner Interesting experience, I've visited the Memo site, and we're just hoping to get tips from other members on our conversation, from the many common topics covered.

cmoneyspinner

@cmoneyspinner Interesting experience, I've visited the Memo site, and we're just hoping to get tips from other members on our conversation, from the many common topics covered.
Yes. That was what I was sort of hoping for. I picked generic topics like "Favorite quotes". Then I tried to comment on other posts. I set the minimum tip to 1000 satoshis, so when I click I don't have to think about what amount to tip.

I thought that I would like the simultaneous Tweet post feature, so I linked my Twitter account, but I don't really like it. It's convenient but it's not ll that. I could do without it actually.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The site seems to be run by same admin of noisecash, and readcash , I have very good experience with noise, but just ok with read. In noisecash I used to earn $5 in BCH, but that is thing of past, so when your experience dropped in memocash, it makes that I should avoid it, because I won't be getting anything as starter, and seniors are struggling there (just like in noisecash, where many seniors left the site.)

cmoneyspinner

The site seems to be run by same admin of noisecash, and readcash , I have very good experience with noise, but just ok with read. In noisecash I used to earn $5 in BCH, but that is thing of past, so when your experience dropped in memocash, it makes that I should avoid it, because I won't be getting anything as starter, and seniors are struggling there (just like in noisecash, where many seniors left the site.)
I am not trying to discourage people. Memo.Cash has a few features I like and I can see that they have plans to get this platform to grow. I do not know who the admin folks are for Noise.Cash, Read.Cash, or Memo.Cash. I do know that when the price of Bitcoin Cash dropped, so did the free tips I used to get on Noise.Cash. But I still sign in to Noise.Cash every day because I earn something. I figure why spend the time on Twitter earning nothing for the same social activity. Whereas with Memo.Cash, I have not had the same experience. The community doesn't seem to be as lively.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not trying to discourage people. Memo.Cash has a few features I like and I can see that they have plans to get this platform to grow. I do not know who the admin folks are for Noise.Cash, Read.Cash, or Memo.Cash. I do know that when the price of Bitcoin Cash dropped, so did the free tips I used to get on Noise.Cash. But I still sign in to Noise.Cash every day because I earn something. I figure why spend the time on Twitter earning nothing for the same social activity. Whereas with Memo.Cash, I have not had the same experience. The community doesn't seem to be as lively.
Actually the Admin of Readcash and noisecash is same, (this is known in both community), memocash is something I don't know, but if you think it is worth, then I will not hesitate from joining it. Feel free to PM me your ref link.

Perhaps the Admin do not want to make a complete BCH when price drops, because in such times same value will result in more Satoshi, resulting in fast collection. I could have made 1 BCH club, if I used to receive tips in Noisecash at same speed it used to pay, memocash is feeling same way

Mika

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am not sure if I have heard of Memo.cash. I am using a similar site canned Read.cash. I have been there for 8 months, I still publish 1-2 articles in a day. If you have to depend on tips from users, I don't think you should spend time on any site because the earnings will be negligible but you would be spending a lot of time. On Read.cash, I receive tips from bots, therefore, I continue to publish on Read Cash. IN the past I was making $2-$5 per day, some of my articles have made about $15, but these days earnings are very negligible. But I still make 20-50 cents every day. The number one rule you need to follow while trying to make money online is to spend time only when you get value for your time. This is the reason why I have left many earning sites.