DOGE is deeply affected by Bear market

Elon is nothing but a betrayer to the crypto world. He manipulated many people into buying doge coins and when he made his gain, he dumped the coins. His tweet last week was also in support of Shiba Inu. I know some people may still fall for it. To be honest, I don't have any interest in shit coins and meme coins no matter who's promoting them.
God bless you my brother, I was saying this things here that Elon Musk has done more harm than good in the crypto market. We can not imagine how many investors has lost their asset as a result of his manipulative actions. I see no sense in bringing bitcoin down to raise his dogecoin when all can rise at the same time. The beauty of the crypto market is the interaction between sellers and buyers in a decentralized system. But with this he has debased the system by been a centralizing the market and becoming a price controller.

Elon is nothing but a betrayer to the crypto world. He manipulated many people into buying doge coins and when he made his gain, he dumped the coins. His tweet last week was also in support of Shiba Inu. I know some people may still fall for it. To be honest, I don't have any interest in shit coins and meme coins no matter who's promoting them.

I once said it that, with the the whales is going in the industry they will end up shooting themselves in their foot. Mostly for Elon Musk who thinks that by manipulating the market and bringing down the value of BTC will use it to his advantage will end up realising he has made a huge mistake because investors are already losing hope in crypto currencies and looking elsewhere gradually. Don't forget Nigeria also hold a very strong position in the crypto market only next to the United States. China is almost out already.

I think the attraction around the doge coin has been fading away. The main reason dogecoin had gained was due to Elon Musk's support. But after that there is no significant gain for this coin. And also it is a fact that the supply of dogecoin is unlimited, so for long term perspective, the valuation should not go very high, it will be around 50 to 60 cents only.
If dogecoin can climb back to at least 50 cents from now to December it will really make sense. Those who invested into DOGE currently now that it is experiencing dip will enjoy great benefits in the future. I cross my fingers hoping for the dogecoin renaissance. I believe Elon musk isn't sleeping, he's working to see the coin to move higher.

Don't worry your believe around dogecoin will set you high. Dogecoin is a coin that is known for greatness. Just that, the bearish run is simply affecting the coins in the market. But the future will see them regain back potential when the China ban doesn't affect the market, by that time other countries have filled the void perfectly.
I think the attraction around the doge coin has been fading away. The main reason dogecoin had gained was due to Elon Musk's support. But after that there is no significant gain for this coin. And also it is a fact that the supply of dogecoin is unlimited, so for long term perspective, the valuation should not go very high, it will be around 50 to 60 cents only.

I paid between 29 cents and 37 cents to build my portfolio of 107 dogecoin. Then the price started going down until dogecoin was 19 cents. When the price dropped, I did not buy doge, not because I did not believe in doge but because I did not have money. Then when doge was 24 cents, I bought 100 more.
Don't worry your believe around dogecoin will set you high. Dogecoin is a coin that is known for greatness. Just that, the bearish run is simply affecting the coins in the market. But the future will see them regain back potential when the China ban doesn't affect the market, by that time other countries have filled the void perfectly.

I paid between 29 cents and 37 cents to build my portfolio of 107 dogecoin. Then the price started going down until dogecoin was 19 cents. When the price dropped, I did not buy doge, not because I did not believe in doge but because I did not have money. Then when doge was 24 cents, I bought 100 more.

The dogecoin hover around 20 cent to 30 cents but the possibilities of the dogecoin reaching an all time high of $1 or $2 is realistic. You will be marvelled when this happen and it won't be long.
I have closely followed proceedings around the coin and I have a strong believe in the dogecoin project. I have some of the coin in my portfolio and I also mined some .
Hmm, its just a shocker to see dogecoin draining down to 17-20 cents. I'm hopeful for the coin to move forward to reaching at least 50-60 cents before the year ends. I can't say what I'm not certain of, reaching $2 is unrealistic to me this year. Cos it will take time for the coins in the market to recover my the China crack down of mining farm.

The dogecoin hover around 20 cent to 30 cents but the possibilities of the dogecoin reaching an all time high of $1 or $2 is realistic. You will be marvelled when this happen and it won't be long.
I have closely followed proceedings around the coin and I have a strong believe in the dogecoin project. I have some of the coin in my portfolio and I also mined some .

Today the Doge coin is pegged at 19 cents which is slightly lower than your 20 cents the other day. It looks like the Doge is gone to the dogs now. My question to those who are keeping their Doge in the hope of gaining again is when will they sell. If you keep on holding then what happens if the price would dip to less than 10 cents?
The more the price dips down the more losses it causes to those who is going for it to go up. Such is the market for us, Cryptocurrency is always like that. With too many surprises, that leads to fall out in price and bull run. The best thing anyone can do, is holdl his or her Doge for long time until the market corrects.

Today the Doge coin is pegged at 19 cents which is slightly lower than your 20 cents the other day. It looks like the Doge is gone to the dogs now. My question to those who are keeping their Doge in the hope of gaining again is when will they sell. If you keep on holding then what happens if the price would dip to less than 10 cents?