DOGE is deeply affected by Bear market

really dont know why elon musk is mute about the whole situation sorrounding the coin and i feel like he is possibly waiting for the bullish run to start before he start tweeting , so people would start recognising his infulence and others , because now is the needed time to promote the coin more and more now that its on a high bearish run i think

I know it is just a matter of time and the cryptocurrency world recover from the dip. The bear market has really affected a lot of cryptocurrencies and there was a cryptocurrency that was $7 before the bear market and today it is not even up to $1. I think this is definitely the best time for anyone who really wants to make investments to do.
Hmm, that coin which went from $7 to just $1 at this current bear market, has fallen more than 600% in its price, that's bizarre price reduction. You should try to find the coin, make thread on it, it will help members to notice the coin. It night be considered for investment, cos it has the probability of moving back to that $7 if the bearish run is over.

I know it is just a matter of time and the cryptocurrency world recover from the dip. The bear market has really affected a lot of cryptocurrencies and there was a cryptocurrency that was $7 before the bear market and today it is not even up to $1. I think this is definitely the best time for anyone who really wants to make investments to do.

Every other coin has been affected by the present bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market. Dogecoin is a coin that is always pumped whenever Elon Musk tweets about it and dumps afterwards.
The best thing for this coin is to buy quite a reasonable amount , use 60% for short term trading and save 40% for long term
Yes, Elon musk pumps up dogecoin when he feels like. But for now, i see him being powerless to use his tweets to get the coin pumped up. The uncertainty it is facing now is beyond what Elon musk can handle until the issues of the uncertainty settles down. I'll simply save 60% long term and 40% of the coin short term.

Every other coin has been affected by the present bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market. Dogecoin is a coin that is always pumped whenever Elon Musk tweets about it and dumps afterwards.
The best thing for this coin is to buy quite a reasonable amount , use 60% for short term trading and save 40% for long term

Well said bro! Perhaps Musk is waiting for the right time to strike just like you said.... And People are patiently waiting for his coming back. But some people may be dropping Doge coin once and for all, when it rises again because of loss that so many people incurred during the rise and fall. Let's just hope for the best!
That free fall around dogecoin have already caused panic for its traders, they are just perplexed by that. Some might dump it cos of such frustrations of it hitting very low in price. Who knows in the future, dogecoin can climb up and reach a very high level which we crave for. Such will make those investors having mixed intentions to comeback to gain, and it might be late for them. It is better to keep our investment around dogecoin till everything comes good.

Lol, surely Elon musk will pump the price of the coin back. Maybe he's waiting for the right time to push the coin to move to that profit side. The coin falling down is isn't down to lack of promotion, or pushing from Elon musk but the problem of the ban posed by the Chinese government. If the effect of the ban wane off, surely the coins will regain including DOGE.
Well said bro! Perhaps Musk is waiting for the right time to strike just like you said.... And People are patiently waiting for his coming back. But some people may be dropping Doge coin once and for all, when it rises again because of loss that so many people incurred during the rise and fall. Let's just hope for the best!

I think Elon Musk knew what he was doing when he used his influence to surge the coin up especially Doge. I would say, he did that for his own personal gain, if not, if he actually loves the Doge coin, why isn't he pushing anymore?....so much questions to be asked.

I would say people who invested in the Doge coin and lost, should not sell for now. They should hold, someone like Musk may rise again lol
Lol, surely Elon musk will pump the price of the coin back. Maybe he's waiting for the right time to push the coin to move to that profit side. The coin falling down is isn't down to lack of promotion, or pushing from Elon musk but the problem of the ban posed by the Chinese government. If the effect of the ban wane off, surely the coins will regain including DOGE.

I think Elon Musk knew what he was doing when he used his influence to surge the coin up especially Doge. I would say, he did that for his own personal gain, if not, if he actually loves the Doge coin, why isn't he pushing anymore?....so much questions to be asked.

I would say people who invested in the Doge coin and lost, should not sell for now. They should hold, someone like Musk may rise again lol

Sure, it shouldn't bother in any way cos he might not be putting seriousness at times when tweeting around dogecoin and BTC. Not all his gestures are meant with all meanness, he does that to over hype his own coins, and at times too he use it to downgrade other coins to see panic sells, so he'll invest money and promote it again when he's hungry for profit around Cryptocurrency. I've learned his tricks to be unfazed when such gestures are made by him.

He cant make me trade my coins , anytime I sees his memes he post I just take it as normal gist and don't take the move of investing my money , or even flipping my coin too , because I know that after some time the market would recover and those that sold off because of his tweet would have huge regrets of hurriedly selling off their coin so fast and making that huge mistake at the end of the day

Yeah he is rich already so what matters to him is the happiness and fun and the investors are the ones that suffers things alot , because their investment is at stake and if any tweet happens they quickly withdraw because they don't know the direction of his tweet and what it could cause , I think its the major thing.
Laughs, that's the simple truth you said. Elon musk is very rich, most of the tweet are done simply having fun that satisfies his curiosity. Most times investors doesn't understand his vibes, they grow panicked and sold off their large portion of coins. No matter how Elon musk might twist the market, when I'm not ready i won't flip my coins.

Laughs, yes Elon musk is fond of acting funny. Maybe he might be doing those tweets to satisfy his curiosity around crypto. That's why he invested also on the two meme coins being DOGE and SHIB. But he doesn't know such funny gesture made around BTC cause panic around traders that makes them selling out of panic, and bringing the market down..
Yeah he is rich already so what matters to him is the happiness and fun and the investors are the ones that suffers things alot , because their investment is at stake and if any tweet happens they quickly withdraw because they don't know the direction of his tweet and what it could cause , I think its the major thing

Laughs, yes Elon musk is fond of acting funny. Maybe he might be doing those tweets to satisfy his curiosity around crypto. That's why he invested also on the two meme coins being DOGE and SHIB. But he doesn't know such funny gesture made around BTC cause panic around traders that makes them selling out of panic, and bringing the market down..

I understand his context of promotion , because i noticed that he usually do that for fun also , i dont really know if he is too much concerned about only profit making and others , because of those memes and jokes about crypto currency he post , while investors cries that their investment is falling lol , and it have been a issue from the start i think

really dont know why elon musk is mute about the whole situation sorrounding the coin and i feel like he is possibly waiting for the bullish run to start before he start tweeting , so people would start recognising his infulence and others , because now is the needed time to promote the coin more and more now that its on a high bearish run i think
Laughs, he's keeping silent thos time, hoping that the uncertainty around crypto market clears up then he'll start pushing it again through tweets in order to get maximum reward for his coin. Elon musk is a business man that always desires profit all the time he doesn't like losing, he doesn't care if others win or lose just his own success.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Now Elon musk isn't publicising again about the future prospect of the coin moving to $2 again. He should come and push the price higher to reach such height so other investors will recover from their invested funds, cos they're on the massive run of losses. At the moment, it is simply going worst around dogecoin. Those who invested when the price is around $0.62, will suffer a lot waiting for the coin to move back to such level and above.

As for this year, they should forget such turnaround in the price of dogecoin reaching $1-$2. I'm not predicting any future, but with the news trending it is simply impossible for such price. Dogecoin have seen the worst bearish run since it experienced its highest bullish run this year. It has seen -152% in the last two months in its overall price value. It came down from $0.62, currently at $0.20.

you can imagine, this is not the best time for the giant whale in the industry in person of Elon Musk to be so manipulative and allowing his selfish interest to supersede the General health of the crypto space, if he had stayed strong with BTC that would have sent a strong signal to nor investors. Rather than create panic that is leading to panic sell. All for his coin that is not equally doing well.
Lol, he has also receive fair share of the downside by seeing his investment on the tumble cos of panic sells by other investors, small and big. The most influencing factor of the market fall centres to Chinese government banning crypto, and other countries still doubting its potential that has left it facing uncertainty, torrid time that makes the coins draining down.

China is out already with such lackluster decision they took, no one is including them on the countries that is active in Bitcoin adoption. With the drop down in price of BTC and other coins it has caused huge panic, cos the drop down is too whopping. Some coins gave seen more than -150% in just one month and half.
you can imagine, this is not the best time for the giant whale in the industry in person of Elon Musk to be so manipulative and allowing his selfish interest to supersede the General health of the crypto space, if he had stayed strong with BTC that would have sent a strong signal to nor investors. Rather than create panic that is leading to panic sell. All for his coin that is not equally doing well.

I once said it that, with the the whales is going in the industry they will end up shooting themselves in their foot. Mostly for Elon Musk who thinks that by manipulating the market and bringing down the value of BTC will use it to his advantage will end up realising he has made a huge mistake because investors are already losing hope in crypto currencies and looking elsewhere gradually. Don't forget Nigeria also hold a very strong position in the crypto market only next to the United States. China is almost out already.
China is out already with such lackluster decision they took, no one is including them on the countries that is active in Bitcoin adoption. With the drop down in price of BTC and other coins it has caused huge panic, cos the drop down is too whopping. Some coins gave seen more than -150% in just one month and half.