What is your opinion about TRX and DOGE cryptocurrencies?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and you are getting ready for the weekend. :)
The topic today I am going to discuss is about cryptocurrencies and I would like your opinion and advice, please.

It is true that today more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency investment is considered to be one of the best investments around the world. I have heard that people make a lot of money from crypto investments every day. For this reason, I decided to invest in cryptocurrencies as well although I do not have any special knowledge of them and I am not sure if I ever earn anything from them. For the time being, I like watching the rates of the coins going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time. This is very
exciting! I never get bored watching them!

On the other hand, it is believed that cryptocurrency investment is a very risky investment because you may lose all your money. The behaviour of coins is unpredictable. Maybe it is true. I think that it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe. Anyway, in my opinion, this type of investment is worth trying. Everyone could try investing in cryptocurrencies.

Last month, I invested in two cryptocurrencies: TRX and DOGE.I really do not know if I made the correct choice. I would need your opinion, please, whether I made a good choice. Do you believe that my investment in these two cryptocurrencies is good? Do TRX and DOGE cryptocurrencies have a future?

Looking forward to receiving your ideas, opinions and comments, please. Thanking you all in advance. Have a great weekend!

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing sis, I will try to express my opinion about TRX and Doge, let's get started.
Tron transaction fees are very cheap so they are widely used for transactions between exchanges or wallets. and you can use Tron for staking in your wallet. but many people say Tron is just a copy and paste of Ethereum, Tron has little liquidity so it is more suitable for trading, not long-term investment. Tron's fundamentals are also not good so there is a possibility of downside. The lack of Tron transactions makes it less promising as a long-term investment and currently the Tron network is mostly used for gambling.
How about Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is currently blue meaning it is up 0.45% in 24 hours. but it looks like it will be difficult to get back to ATH like last year. Doge is widely used as a trading partner as well as long-term investment. Dogecoin seems to be profitable in the future, but you have to be an active investor by reading a lot of news, and being able to take advantage of opportunities to take profit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Tron is a blockchain platform with a native currency called TRX. The current price of TRX is 6 cents (the price has gone up by 2.12 percent in the last 24 hours). It has a market cap of 6.2 billion USD and ranks 26th on market cap rank. It does not have a capped max supply, and the current circulating supply is 100 billion TRX. Since it has a good transaction speed with a low transaction fee, TRX can be considered a good investment. However, I do not see that you can actually benefit from long term investment because of its unlimited supply. When a coin is in unlimited suppy, the value does not really go up, even if it goes up it is only through market manipulation.
Just like TRX, Doge also does not have max cap. Currently, doge has a market cap of 16 billion and a market rank of 13, and a market price of 12 cents. The current market cap is 16 billion USD. When Doge had reached all time high with 68 cents, it hasd a market cap of 48 billion and market rank of 5. Since doge does not make max cap, I don't think the price will go very high.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When Tron was really invented , so many people had a lot of interest to invest in the cryptocurrency because everybody was believing that the coin will be a huge cryptocurrency in the future , but suddenly things were not going as we expected because of so many reasons and there was even a problem to a point that one of the most important members of the tron project resign.

Ever since then people were not really interested in the tron network anymore , everybody were just focusing on how to invest in other potential cryptocurrency such as the binance coin and probably bitcoins and others. For now I can't consider tron for long-term purposes because I don't even see a good indication that the coin may be profitable in the future.

For dogecoin, that is a meme coins and I I'm always so sceptical about investing in the cryptocurrency because it won't really gives me anything and at the end of the day if there is no one to influence it for it to reach a reasonable price a lot of people will be losing their money.

There are so many things to consider when trying to invest in cryptocurrenc as I understand.

Skysaint

Verified member
Actually I saw Tron today going up with about 9% but still I won't consider that a good investment for now unless this actually marks the outset of the coin's bullish run. The two coins you've mentioned were once the talk of all investors as we were all interested in it especially when Elon musk did promote the coin but right now it's getting bearish like never before and o don't see the hope that the coin will bounce back to what it once was someday.
There are many potential coins to invest in right now both for the short term trades and for the long term investment, so I wouldn't see it as a wise decision to invest in the coin as many investors don't look that way anymore and people don't follow most of these cryptocurrency analysts as they always say the opposite of what will happen.
If you're looking for a long term investment, you could go for LTC coin, the BNB coin and/or the Luna coin and I believe they will yield returns for you in the near future.