what is your opinion on TRON (TRX) coin?

Root

Tron is a blockchain-based decentralized operating system much like Etherium that aims to advance the decentralization of the Internet and its infrastructure. At its core, Tron is a smart contract platform that offers high throughput, high scalability, and high availability for all Decentralized Applications (DApps) in the TRON ecosystem. The Tron blockchain is built around the usability of its native token, Tronix (TRX). (19th in rank).

Is it worth to buy ?
Are there a referral program using TRON?
Can we earn money with it?

Peterlight

I don't know much about Tron coin but I think it is better than ethereum network cos of the huge gas fee.

Tron is still very cheap and have the potential to rise im the nearest future.

I think Tron is a good investment for investors who are willing to hold their coin for a longtime

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I like Tron, it charges very low fees and also have high staking return. It is worth to invest in Tron because those people who are fedup with transaction fees in blockchain might move to this coin. Tron Foundation is also helping to built it as financial freedom in market for merchants and customers.

Nova

I just learned about it. I am going to check out if the TRON is reasonable for the future to come. I think there are some really good blockchains. As long as they are going to be paying. And also if they can earn you money. TRON sounds like a good blockchain and have pretty good rate too. I think there should be no issues working out with various types of the issues of the blockchain. However I want to find out where we can earn TRON. Like if there is any faucet? Or if there is any good website which can pay us with TRON. Those type of the things need to be addressed as well.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I got to know about Tron earlier this year through a group where lots of people were involved in smart contracts, I guess it got it boost up to $0.04 as all time high for this coin. I hope the coin will be rising next year since it had low transaction fee and many smart contracts will be unveil next year.

gammarays

Tron is a good crypto token because of its easy adaptability and low fees. It's the preferred option for smart contract developers after the infamous high gas fees experienced in Ethereum. However, it's just common everywhere and the supply is too much hence it's low value.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Tron has not been significantly on the rise but if the coin continue and more smart contract developers continue to use the coins for their activities it is likely that next year Will be a good one for the coin, I am currently hold some trons now may be next year there could be a significant rise, I also discovered that transacting high volume of trons is more prefered because that is when the transaction fee is usually low. Few days ago I withdrew 15 trx and I was charged 3trx , this is high in my opinion and this 3 trx could also be se charges for 3000 trons transactions.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Tron has not been significantly on the rise but if the coin continue and more smart contract developers continue to use the coins for their activities it is likely that next year Will be a good one for the coin, I am currently hold some trons now may be next year there could be a significant rise, I also discovered that transacting high volume of trons is more prefered because that is when the transaction fee is usually low. Few days ago I withdrew 15 trx and I was charged 3trx , this is high in my opinion and this 3 trx could also be se charges for 3000 trons transactions.
Did they payer charged you or the wallet?

I withdrew 200 trons and I was charged only 1 tron fees, this was low enough to support tron, of-course value of Tron is not rising like other cryptos, but I am using it like small currency coin, the difference that makes tron better is that Tron is stakeable. Many other coins like dogecoin too have low value (lower to tron) but they are not stakeable and have no mining profit without payment for pool, while in tron, we stake and earn commission for free. The only problem is I yet have to find a suitable wallet which pays good value fro tron.