Elon Musk's Twitter Purchase Spikes DOGE Price

Stay Tuned with MEXC Global (10/27/2022)

Just one day before it was formally acquired on Friday, Tesla and Twitter founder Elon Musk tweeted about why he was buying the social media powerhouse. The purchase will cost $44 billion in total. According to Musk, one of the reasons he bought Twitter was to turn this community into a shared digital town square where everyone could voice their differing opinions without running the risk of online violence. The price of Dogecoin (DOGE) has changed in response to the news.

Elon Musk also stated that:
In addition to adhering to the laws of the land, our platform must be warm and welcoming to all, where you can choose your desired experience according to your preferences, just as you can choose, for example, to see movies or play videos ranging from all ages to mature.

Prior to Musk's article, DOGE's price had already surged by 30.6% over the previous week. On Wednesday, it increased by 15.23% to hit $0.081, which was its highest level since mid-August. Tesla will test taking dogecoin as payment for its goods, Musk said in December.

Musk's plans for Twitter regarding cryptocurrencies, though, remain a mystery. If Musk is successful in acquiring Twitter on Friday (which is quite likely), are there any chances that he will accept cryptocurrency payments on the social media platform? especially Dogecoin. This could explain why ardent Dogecoin supporters have reacted so positively to this transaction.

The acquisition of Twitter was a protracted process that took several months. Musk made his initial bid to buy Twitter on April 14. After initially rejecting the deal, Twitter accepted a $44 billion offer on April 25. Later in July, Twitter tried to force Musk to renew the contract by using a trial. The trial started in October, and Musk decided to purchase Twitter on October 4 regardless of the outcome of the case. He also visited the Twitter offices yesterday, which boosted the value of DOGE.

Additional Reflections
Sincerely, I think it's very remarkable to see a millionaire interact with others and build a friendly online community. Since Elon Musk built Tesla and Starlink, I won't be shocked if he decides to accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin as payment for Twitter. I'm eager to see what Twitter and Dogecoin's future holds. DOGE's price is still a lot lower than its peak, which was $0.74 in May 2021. So what do you think?

smth445

I saw the news that Elon wants to use DOGE on Twitter. But despite all the hype around DOGE, it seems to me that this is temporary. Yes, you can quickly earn money on such cryptocurrencies, but the risks are very high. It's best to use something more reliable like CRP Utopia P2P u.is.