Crypto Doge coin is a scam and will end badly -Ric Edelman

jvanname

Many websites are supporting dogecoin feature so if dogecoin is scam means a lot brand of earning doge coin websites will close and this seems a little not logical even a lot brand of trading platforms will remove dogecoin from their platform, it is just Ric is like Elon Mask is providing some reports to the dogecoin decrease price, buy a big quantity and then he says another report so price increase and he is selling Dogecoin to increase his fortune as simple as that.
Did Elon Mask change his name because the coronavirus pandemic? Then good for him. Hopefully he will stop promoting crackpot theories like the Hyperloop soon.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My opinion is based on what I had been reading about Doge that it is not a legit crypto coin and some call it trash coin. Maybe Doge is the answer to my question if anyone can create his own crypto with no backing needed. Well, the Doge got popular but I don't know if there are still people who are interested in Doge.

minenovo

I think Dogecoin is a meme currency. Maybe not exactly a scam, but it's ballooning now and sooner or later that balloon will pop.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How can dogecoin be labeled as a scam when the crypto is not owned by a single individual or a business entity, but the community of users. Dogecoin is market-driven and community-owned. I do not buy any explanations from these so-called experts regarding dogecoin or any other cryptocurrency. They have once sided view.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That may be true anyway and that is mainly the reason why I have not invested on it if you when the price was going very high. the cryptocurrency has no use case and as such there is no tangible to you need can be used for. We all have seen around some months, Elon musk has been tweeting about it and that is mainly the reason why the price is going up and sometimes I asked the question what if Elon musk tweet against it tomorrow what could be the Fate of people who invented on it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am surprised that he speak ill of dogecoin. I haven't studied the project lately but that last I checked, by coin was doing fine. The many cryptocurrency disbelievers thought that the cryptocurrency world would crash but when they saw that the odd at which they thought it will crash become slimmer, they have no choice than to come to terms with the coin

jvanname

Though I am not in support of this analysis but I don't take doge coin serious. How will I take a coin that was created in 2013 but never grew in its own until 2020 when an investor wanted to make money via crypto now took his time to promote it and after his successful mission, he crashed it again. It is one of the coins that may never overcome the bearish moment.
The only reason people buy Dogecoin is because they are stupid f***ing idiots. Oh. Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum DON'T EVEN HAVE MINING ALGORITHMS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO ADVANCE SCIENCE!!! This means that those coins are pathetic. And yes, it is possible to have a mining algorithm that both advances science and establishes consensus since Circcash does this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I am not in support of this analysis but I don't take doge coin serious. How will I take a coin that was created in 2013 but never grew in its own until 2020 when an investor wanted to make money via crypto now took his time to promote it and after his successful mission, he crashed it again. It is one of the coins that may never overcome the bearish moment.

Josemendez

Verified member
The legendary Financial Advisor and best selling Author , Ric Edelman during an interview with Yahoo Finance has advised cryptocurrency investors against dogecoin investment , saying that it is a scan that will end badly.

He went further to say that despite the attention cryptocurrency in general has gotten in the past , crypto investors should allocate not more than 1% of their portfolio to cryptocurrency . He said that this should be the safer percentage for cryptocurrency investment pending when cryptocurrency will be fully understood.
He ended by giving his support for the two popular cryptocurrency in the world , Bitcoin and Ethereum and cancelled any future with dogecoin .

What is your opinion on dogecoin ?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't really see future in Doge seriously....If Doge was to be a serious coin, I think it should have been up to over $5 ever since it's creation. But instead it has been stagnant. I don't think people actually take Doge seriously as per investment or trading with it. It's taken just as meme coin that it is. I will just advice people not to invest too much in Doge, we can just invest little we can and hope!

There are many tokens and even altcoins that remained at a stagnant value for a long period of time, but this does not mean that they do not have a bright future. I do not think that Dogecoin is a scam because Dogecoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that has gained a lot of value, attention, and popularity in the recent times. I really do not know why Elon Musk takes so much interest in this one particular coin though.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't really see future in Doge seriously....If Doge was to be a serious coin, I think it should have been up to over $5 ever since it's creation. But instead it has been stagnant. I don't think people actually take Doge seriously as per investment or trading with it. It's taken just as meme coin that it is. I will just advice people not to invest too much in Doge, we can just invest little we can and hope!

Josemendez

Verified member
Many websites are supporting dogecoin feature so if dogecoin is scam means a lot brand of earning doge coin websites will close and this seems a little not logical even a lot brand of trading platforms will remove dogecoin from their platform, it is just Ric is like Elon Mask is providing some reports to the dogecoin decrease price, buy a big quantity and then he says another report so price increase and he is selling Dogecoin to increase his fortune as simple as that.
I think I understand the direction you are coming from buy the fact still remains that dogecoin were used in those websites and businesses , not because it has good potential but because Elon Musk is known to support it . I could remember Binance CEO showing his dismay that he accept dogecoin staking because of Elon ,only for Tesla to buy bitcoin .

D

Deleted member 28127

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do agree with him as this Doge coin cannot make any significant rise in price without some manipulative tweets by Elon musk and things like this are only common with shitcoins that are pump and dump where some big investment promote a coin just to get others to buy so they could make profits.
Doge Coin is really not worth the hype.

jvanname

Everybody who knows anything about Dogecoin knows that Dogecoin is a meme and a fork rather than a cryptocurrency that has some actual innovation behind it. The worst part is that Dogecoin (unlike Circcash) has a mining algorithm that was NEVER DESIGNED TO ADVANCE SCIENCE!!!