Dogecoin Earn 5 dogecoins daily, doge-coin.me review (Scam or Legit) ?

Mertayasa

There are a lot of site we can earn doge coins for free. Doge-coin.me is one of the example. In this site we can earn free doge coins just simply by playing game, finish simple task, clicks ads and many others.
The minimum withdrawal in this site is 5 doge coins for first withdrawal, and 10 doge coins for the second one. We can earn 0.15 doge coins every single ads that we click. They also provide us to upgrade our account so we can earn more doge coins.
I check on many reviews site and in you tube, most of people said this site is scam and only few people success make money from this site.
If you currently working in this site or was working, kindly give your opinions or your experienced regarding this site.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, how is it possible on earth to earn five dogecoin everyday at this site?? Have you earned such amount a day around this site? if yes why didn't you share payment proof to convince other members of its legitimacy.

At this time their is no gaming app, PTC, Faucets that can earn one such kind of reward a day solving some tasks.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I once post a thread on how to identify fake sites and it's very educative , you can check it out. The number one pointer that should turn off when you are surfing a sites is the payout. The payout is very high and not realistic.
It's obvious that the site you mentioned intend giving a mouth-watering offer which is unrealistic.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The promise is too good to be true. I have worked on tao websites before where you can earn some dogecoin per day as well but the problem I have with them was that they always require referal on any withdrawal. This turned me off. Since then, I prefer purchasing coins instead of wasting my time with all these faucets that pay in peanut.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have visited the site you recommended to us. I have never heard about it before. I would not trust it. I do not know if we have to deposit money in order to get paid, but they are certainly asking for money because they are a kind of cloud mining site. Almost all the cloud mining sites are scams, so I would not recommend anyone to invest money in there. But if they offer money for tasks like paid to click, etc, then you can join them but do not pay them anything.

Payus20

I don't think earn 5 Doge coin per day is visible . You need to confirm the site very well if it real or scam

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I once post a thread on how to identify fake sites and it's very educative , you can check it out. The number one pointer that should turn off when you are surfing a sites is the payout. The payout is very high and not realistic.
It's obvious that the site you mentioned intend giving a mouth-watering offer which is unrealistic.
yes that is exactly what I always look at whenever I want to venture into any platform. If the payout is very high it is better for you to run away because you didn't lately not only was your time but also your energy and sometimes your resources because some of them demands you to invest some certain amount of money.