Crypto Elon Musk influence is pushing DOGE coin price forward again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Don't miss out from buying dogecoin, at least holdl it from now till the next 14 days, you'll come to see the power behind influencing.

ELON MUSK IS PUSHING THE PRICE OF DOGECOIN UP ONCE AGAIN!

If you have been following coinmarketcap.com (cmc) and cointelegraph recently, you will come to know that, Elon musk is simply pushing the coin to go top once again.

In the last 10 days, the coin have been on the steady increase, it went from $0.19 to $0.27 at present, with +9.71% in the last 24 hours and +36.82% in the last (7) days.

With the recent improvement you'll come to know that Elon musk is behind the push of Dogecoin price moving up.

DOGE has the potential now to reach at least $0.40 in the next one month.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know why I see the entry of Elon Musk tto crypto as more of a curse than favour. To be honest, I don't really like him anymore to the extent that I stopped reading a book he authored. He's mindful of his buinsess at the expense of the masses. He should just let crypto be if he will be coming and going.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I see that Elon Musk is like playing with us. He would tweet something about Doge and maybe he would be laughing when his tweet has an effect in the market price. Doge has been down and now you said that Musk was again pushing for Doge. Why not just invest in Bitcoin or Eth which is more decent than Shib or Doge?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I see that Elon Musk is like playing with us. He would tweet something about Doge and maybe he would be laughing when his tweet has an effect in the market price. Doge has been down and now you said that Musk was again pushing for Doge. Why not just invest in Bitcoin or Eth which is more decent than Shib or Doge?
To me, the man is playing on us. He will invest massively on a particular coins to push its price up and the masses will also invest due to his influences. Then when he makes his gain, he will now withdraw all his money, making the price to come down as well. I learnt he's now the richest man on earth now.

minenovo

That is why I firmly believe that the crypto trading community should start ignoring him, but I doubt that will happen.