Earn Money Do you take some break earning online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand we need money, and the pandemic have really brought lots of opportunities too. It's a blessing in disguise for some persons. Now those who lost their offline job are simply working tirelessly to earn money online. Some have taking online gig as their full-time job after their business and regular 9-5 job collapsed due to covid19 pandemic.

Now the question is, do you take some break earning money online? Or it's simply straightforward for you?

I take some rest, at least seven (7) hours everyday to feel refreshed and continue the next day. I'm planning to give myself seven days off to properly recover and not suffer mental retardation. Mental retardation will make me think in a regressive manner, due to issues caused by excess stressing of the body.

breadeditor

With my 9-5 job, definitely I take the given breaks. I also maximize my mornings and evenings making sure no work is involved. This helps me from getting burnt out fast.

For my side hustle, I don't really need to take breaks because it's so chill and I don't really "hustle" at all. I rent out stuff I dont use anymore. So, the only time I spend are taking out these rented stuff and they do the work for me. 3 days later I pick up my stuff along with my earnings.

I think everyone should try this too. Think of Airbnb but for your things. My Garage Rentals has item insurance protections so I'm all go for it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be very honest posting consistently online or any form of work can be very exhausting and can even make you disconnect from your offline reality. This is why I normally choose Sundays as my resting day and a time where I take sometime or from anything that has to do with online earning and social media.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Taking a break while earning online depends on how hard or easy is the job you do on the internet and the amount you make per job could also be a motivation as well. If you earn good money no matter how busy you might be, you will always make time out for it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This life is all about striking balance in everything we do. I focus more on online money making these days than some of the things I do offline because of the free time I have. As a result of this I take some days off to rest and to do some other things offline.
It's good as you're taking some time out to have that proper rest and focus on other demanding tasks too. Even though I'm earning more than $500 a month from online gigs, that wouldn't make me hanging all day to earn money without doing other things needing my attention offline or taking a break from it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This life is all about striking balance in everything we do. I focus more on online money making these days than some of the things I do offline because of the free time I have. As a result of this I take some days off to rest and to do some other things offline.

I have been working on the Internet for 3 years now. I am leading several crypto projects at once. A lot of information is constantly coming into my head. Therefore, I began to forget a lot of things in my ordinary life. Now you have to keep everything in notes. It's pretty hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible not take break while working online. The stress of sitting down fixing your eyes on the screen, racking your brains and trying to make sense of every topic before you comment is a lot while of take to weigh some down and get fatigued.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes. I take a lot of breaks from my online earnings at times. I do a lot of work offline so that is why I get breaks doing jobs online. My major online earning platform is trendri.com when the work get too much for me, I may not even have time to look into online work. For example, I have not been online since last week, I just came online today.
I am seeing that dear, your absence is felt, I understand you're putting more effort in your offline gig. If I may ask, what type of offline gig do you associate yourself with that takes up your time like this? Earning online is stressful just like offline gig. I always admire those who combine online and offline gig together cos it's never easy at all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Either you like it or not, you will definitely take a break because our body is not a stone that doesn't feel tired.
If you continue working for a long period of time without a pause, you will feel so bored at a point that your brain will start malfunctioning. You will find what was easy to do before very difficult. Therefore, a break is very essential to our performance.
I like your message where you said, you'll find the easy task very difficult when it body feels tired. That's very correct, at times I witness it when I push my body to work more online. I feel so tired that I can't even complete a simple tasks on time just struggling to get past it. Reason is because, I am tired at that moment and sleep is needed to feel brand new the following day.

Skysaint

Verified member
Of course, I do take a break while working online. It is not like I do work round the clock as I have other daily activities to attend to and even it there isn't, I don't think I can be able to stay online for more than 10 hours even if am on holidays because I do spend less than that during school hours.

funmi

Verified member
Yes. I take a lot of breaks from my online earnings at times. I do a lot of work offline so that is why I get breaks doing jobs online. My major online earning platform is trendri.com when the work get too much for me, I may not even have time to look into online work. For example, I have not been online since last week, I just came online today.

uforwealth

Verified member
I understand we need money, and the pandemic have really brought lots of opportunities too. It's a blessing in disguise for some persons. Now those who lost their offline job are simply working tirelessly to earn money online. Some have taking online gig as their full-time job after their business and regular 9-5 job collapsed due to covid19 pandemic.

Now the question is, do you take some break earning money online? Or it's simply straightforward for you?

I take some rest, at least seven (7) hours everyday to feel refreshed and continue the next day. I'm planning to give myself seven days off to properly recover and not suffer mental retardation. Mental retardation will make me think in a regressive manner, due to issues caused by excess stressing of the body.
Either you like it or not, you will definitely take a break because our body is not a stone that doesn't feel tired.
If you continue working for a long period of time without a pause, you will feel so bored at a point that your brain will start malfunctioning. You will find what was easy to do before very difficult. Therefore, a break is very essential to our performance.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes I used to take break because sitting dawn with computer or phone for about five (5) to six(6) hour is not easy without doing any other things. Sometimes I used to get tired and bore so , I will just stroll out to play with friends or doing other offline stuff.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes i take break. Sometimes i work 3;4 hours straight, after that i go for a walk or go out. As it refreshes my mind. Earning online puts stress also looking at the screen whole day is really a big problem so going outside having a chit chat firends and families is a must.
You're right man. At times the money needs some time out to feel refresh. Hanging at a particular place and looking at the computer screen pose stress later on, which makes us feel tired. If we don't manage the stress well, it becomes a burden to our health. So chilling out after sometime of being around the computer screen is worth it.

Raiyan10

Yes i take break. Sometimes i work 3;4 hours straight, after that i go for a walk or go out. As it refreshes my mind. Earning online puts stress also looking at the screen whole day is really a big problem so going outside having a chit chat firends and families is a must.