Do You Still Think Earning Money Online is a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of books and articles that promise to teach you how to make money online. They want you to believe it's an easy way to get rich. But in reality, it's hard work. Making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time, patience, and dedication. And there are some disadvantages to making money online:

• Lack of personal touch — You're not meeting people face-to-face, so it can be difficult to build relationships with clients or customers.

• Lack of control — You don't have complete control over your business when you're making money online.

• Many scams — There are many scams out there that claim you can make money by filling out surveys or clicking on links. Don't fall for these scams! They're not worth your time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that making money on the internet has some disadvantages but at the same time the advantages of making money online is numerous and not countable. making money on the internet is something that has attracted the attention of many people around the world and this has given a lot of people the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes.

Some of us that are in developing countries actually find making money on the internet very good because it can help us make some good amount of money in order to take care of our expenses. There are some people who have become local millionaires because they are working on the internet and making their money in dollars. There is no doubt that if you're working online you will not have the opportunity to meet people face-to-face but you can actually bring out time to go to vacation or take a break on the internet.

This is what so many people who work on the internet do. I know someone who actually took a break during the Easter period and he was able to refresh his memory. Making money on the internet has a lot of advantages that outweighs the disadvantages.

Sikapa

Verified member
From the beginning I thought it was the easiest way to make money but for now I know is not but it is rather another way to make most money. Making money online is not necessarily means you will be rich or something like that bit you have to put in mind that it is just another way yo make money. However, there are so many people who started this way of making money but couldn't get rich.

There is no doubt that making money online has it own disadvantages. Yes there are a lot of disadvantages in online money making such as falling into a scam site and others. Beside all these, there are also the good side of it. At least it can put money in your wallet and you can also work in from your own house without any bosses control or supervisor. This make making money online hop way to earn.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I did have the wrong notion when I wanted to start making money online. I did believe that people can only make money online when they involve in illgitimate things online. But the notion was chsnged, the moment I tried to make money online.

Another notion that I have was that I do believe money can be easily made online even without doing too much. This is one made me lose my first money online. I was introduced to high yield investment program. I invested heavily with my money and I lost all of them.

There are many reasons why people may have the notions that I have. One of the reasons is bad mentorship. There are some people that serve as mentors but they are not really good. Watching YouTube videos most time has revealed the level of mediocrity of some mentors. They only mentor to make money and not to teach.

Another reason is the fact that people do not attribute hardwork to online scheme. They do believe that it only involves sitting down at home and be making money. They don't even dedicate much time to it and yet they want to make it big online which is not possible.

Making money online necessitates the exertion of personal effort and dedication. If you think of it as a "get rich quick" plan, you're completely wrong. Since I understood that producing money online is a time-consuming procedure, I've been able to generate some significant income. For the time being, I cannot say that producing money online is growing easier, at least not as easy as you might expect. In order to earn a significant sum of money, you must first be dedicated and patient enough. Instead of concentrating on how to become wealthy overnight, you should strive for the final result. The majority of people who are successful online have achieved this as a consequence of the dedication and hard work they have put in throughout their careers. There is no easy way to generate money online, and in order to be successful in the online world, you must follow the procedures that have been laid out for you.

moneyteam

No, I don't think earning money online is a get-rich-quick scheme. I think it's a way to achieve financial independence through hard work and dedication.

There are certainly people who have become wealthy by working online, but they didn't do it overnight. They worked hard to create valuable content or products and then marketed them effectively. And they continue to work hard to maintain their success.

So if you're willing to put in the effort, I believe you can earn a good living online. But it won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight. You'll need to be persistent and determined if you want to succeed.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
When I was a newbie to online earning, I had this misleading mindset that making money online is a get rich quick scheme. I think it was about the excitement of actually making money and being financially independent that I rushed into wanting to earn. Only to learn that I did not have what it takes to earn a tangible amount.

In order to earn well, you need skills and a proof of them. Meaning you actually need to show it to the site of client that you have the skill. This is because most well paying sites will ask you to finish a test and freelancing sites will ask you to showcase you previous works.

Without skills, you end up working in low paying sites like PTCs, faucets, solving captchas or answering surveys. These sites don't earn you much and you don't gain so much knowledge from them. It even becomes better to work in paid to post forums but you need to be a good writer.

The good thing is that you can take time and learn any skill you choose to sell online. You can enroll for online or offline courses or you can ask someone who is already qualified to guide you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many of those books out there that promised people the most easiest way of making money online , to me I just consider all these things to be a pure waste of time because at the of the day you won't be able to earn anything even after they have explained everything

The point is that if these thing is really as easy as they are saying , they won't even have the time to be training other people on how to make money . that's just what I observe about most of these things .

Anyone that is just interested to make money online should look for a way of making it legitimately and must follow all the natural procedures which include learning to understand everything and from there you can start as a novice and grow it to a point that you have a perfect.
understanding of what you are doing

The act of making money online is not really easy and it's something that requires a lot of determination and willingness to succeed , without which it will be quite difficult for you and you shouldn't expect it to be a get-rich-quick scheme because you will be disappointed at the end of the day .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I certainly do not think that making money online is some sort of get-rick-quick scheme. Even though, I used to believe that making money online is easier as compared to making money while you have a day job,. However, now I believe that making money online is definitely as hard as making money in the real world. However, there are many benefits associated with making money online that are not basically offered by the any day job.

Flexibility

Flexibility is definite one of the main advantages associated with making money online. When it comes online earning, you tend to organize thing and manage things in a much better way because you can work according to your own schedule. this means that you will be able to manage your personal life and professional life in a much better way if you make money online.

Being Your own Boss

You can be your own boss if you run your own business in the real world, but this is not a possibility if you have a job and work as an employee. This is something not offered by the 9 to 5 job.

Having said that, making money online would not make you rich in a single night and you will need to work really hard to become successful.

Kendy

Verified member
Even when I made the decision to start working online it never crossed my mind that making money online is a get-rich scheme that is because, I had already invested so much on some fraudulent site thinking that they were legitimate and this had open my eyes that to make money online, it needs skills and a level of commitment. When my offline job was consistently owing me money and frequent deductions, I made the decision to start working online not because it's an easy way of making money but because of the liberty to work at my own pace, and also one thing I discovered about working online is that to a greater extent, your money is being secured, in that, whatever you work for, it cannot be slashed without a genuine reason unless you go against the rules or some other related cases.

Through commitment and the help of my friend, I was able to get my first forum which was Bizdustry and I made some amount of money there and also got to know Trendri forum and since then, working hard has been my consitent watchword because it is known that, without hard work and passion, one cannot make money online.

Rachael

Verified member
This is somewhat hilarious. Answering to this question, I have never had the slightest idea after my experiences that making money online is a get-rich scheme. For the records, those who have this mindset ends up getting duped because one of the quickest way to make money online is through Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites while are 99% illegitimate because it can crash at any given time. Making money online is not for the feeble hearted because it demands so much creativity and motivation to keep up the track.

These days, it gets so hard to find a well paying platform and if you eventually see one, it does not last as it ought to have. Well, I do not think that online money comes to anyone on a platter of gold without having to work for it. Be it as it may, those who acquire skills are the ones who make huge profits online because their services would be demanded and with this, they also create ways to stand out amongst other competitors. It is advisable that before deciding to quit your offline job or combining both, you ought to weigh the merits and demerits that comes with working online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I had the same notion that making money online wouldn't need much from me but now I know I was wrong. People selling all kind of books to scam people are not just helping matters. You read things about making money online and you think you would be rich overnight. But the truth about these book sellers is that they are also trying to make money. Without those black or white lies from them, they know they might not be able to lure people to buy. So I believe it is also a market strategy for them so we with brain and common sense should know what to adopt and those to dump.

For high yield investment I think people needs to be very careful with those site because most times I read about mostly bad news from people that indulge them. There are pure scam, how would someone promise you double of your money in few minutes and hours. I'm one person that have never tried them out but have tried with lottery which I didn't still win. But I tried it with very little money and I moved on because it was just a fraction of money. online money making is about working hard.