Earn Money Which PTC/FAUCETS are you still earning from?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
PTC/FAUCETS days are fading out due to low pay reward system which can't even afford cheeseburger for a user in a week or month even with consistency. I've devoted time in the past for PTC and faucet sites, but I earned so minimal which discouraged me, making me dropping down most of them. Only sticking to one due to how legit it is, with different ways of multiplying your reward with them.

I only do 'Cointiply PTC/FAUCET site at the moment. Not that the reward is high, but due to the fact that it is legit and paying fast when you reach it's high minimum amount of withdrawal. It is still hard to earn from cointiply but if surveys are open for you you'll definitely earn more through cointiply.

Which PTC/FAUCET site(s) are you doing at the moment?

cmoneyspinner

I joined Cointiply in 2017. Around that time I joined several other faucets and they turned out to be a waste of time. But Cointiply has been great! They have lots of Promos where you can earn extra coins. They have a Rain Pool where you can earn extra coins. They have really good offers on their Offer Wall. You earn a Loyalty bonus just for siging in every day. You earn from Referrals. You can earn up to 500 coins a day just doing PTC ads. Also you can earn interest if you keep a minimum of 35,000 coins. You can withdraw to your wallet as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doegcoin and DASH. There are lots of way to earn. Those are just the tasks I perform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But even when these I think you'll be wasting your time and that time you could have used it to concentrate on other paid to post website that will be giving you something reasonable,well its ok if , Swift payment like how long do they really take to pay
The most important thing with my time at cointiply, I don't spend more than a minute to earn there. Let me say I spend total of 10 minutes there a day to earn very low $0.10 a day. It's small but the minutes I'm spending there isn't stressful to me, that's why I'm still combining it with other earning opportunities online. Payment doesn't stay more than 24 hours if you use DOGE, or LTC payment option.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The most important thing with my time at cointiply, I don't spend more than a minute to earn there. Let me say I spend total of 10 minutes there a day to earn very low $0.10 a day. It's small but the minutes I'm spending there isn't stressful to me, that's why I'm still combining it with other earning opportunities online. Payment doesn't stay more than 24 hours if you use DOGE, or LTC payment option.
Oh if you're spending less than 10 minutes to be making up to that then it is something I should consider trying, please I would like you to tell me more about it and how it really work, is it the one that we have to perform up to 1000 activities to make one dollars ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh if you're spending less than 10 minutes to be making up to that then it is something I should consider trying, please I would like you to tell me more about it and how it really work, is it the one that we have to perform up to 1000 activities to make one dollars ?
Lol,bit isn't that one which will require you typing a hell of blurry words to earn rewards. The one you'll type 1,000 blurry words to earn from is simply captcha solving task. At cointiply you'll simply type a captcha a single one to earn from the roll. Apart from the roll you can earn from chatting with others there, earn through downloads, sign ups, and playing games.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol,bit isn't that one which will require you typing a hell of blurry words to earn rewards. The one you'll type 1,000 blurry words to earn from is simply captcha solving task. At cointiply you'll simply type a captcha a single one to earn from the roll. Apart from the roll you can earn from chatting with others there, earn through downloads, sign ups, and playing games.
Wow this one might sound interesting but like you said you spend 10 minutes every day on the website then how much task will you be doing everyday to make the 0.1 dollars and what is their minimum withdrawal . If it is flexible then I'll consider spending some of my free time there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this one might sound interesting but like you said you spend 10 minutes every day on the website then how much task will you be doing everyday to make the 0.1 dollars and what is their minimum withdrawal . If it is flexible then I'll consider spending some of my free time there.
The minimum withdrawal is $3, which is 30,000 points base on their own reward system. If you focus on rolling the faucets, and completing PTC ads, chatting on the 'rain pool section, you'll earn more than $0.15 there a day. But such kind of focus doesn't worth it. At the initial stage you can earn much unless you stay long in the site then your bonus offer increases as time goes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The minimum withdrawal is $3, which is 30,000 points base on their own reward system. If you focus on rolling the faucets, and completing PTC ads, chatting on the 'rain pool section, you'll earn more than $0.15 there a day. But such kind of focus doesn't worth it. At the initial stage you can earn much unless you stay long in the site then your bonus offer increases as time goes.
Ok spending like 10 minutes on the website to make that amount is not really stressful because I can't decide to do it on my spare time, then how long does it really take for them to pay you when you requested for withdrawal because that is another point I really need to consider. Do They offer any referral bonus ?

Putta Vince

The only legit dogecoin site I know about is ad-doge, but I didn't earn from it for long, cos it was over run with ads, making it too annoying to earn from. I am only earning from cointiply, it is rewarding low pay rate but the fact they still remain legit keeps me rolling on with them up to this moment.
There were really lot more sites which paid me in dogecoin when the faucethub micro wallet was there. Nowadays , I hardly earn any doge because faucets have reduced their reward and it's hard to find doge faucets or PTC sites. Is ad-doge still paying? How much we can earn daily in USD?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There were really lot more sites which paid me in dogecoin when the faucethub micro wallet was there. Nowadays , I hardly earn any doge because faucets have reduced their reward and it's hard to find doge faucets or PTC sites. Is ad-doge still paying? How much we can earn daily in USD?
The last time I visited ad-doge it was paying, the rating at trust-pilot, and elsewhere is good too. It was recommended by me from a friend at bizdustry he said the free Doge faucet site is simply legit. He said, if I stay there for some time to roll the faucet, so some other tasks I can earn up to $0.5 a day there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
They aren't even ready to increase their rate anytime soon. That's why most of online hustlers aren't interested when it matters to doing such kind of offers to earn money online. The reason why I'm still with cointiply is the Swift payment they send to my wallet without much delay, that's wonderful.
But even when these I think you'll be wasting your time and that time you could have used it to concentrate on other paid to post website that will be giving you something reasonable,well its ok if , Swift payment like how long do they really take to pay

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using any faucets and PTC to make money, I did sign up with a couple of PTC abd faucets in the past but after working for a few days, I have up because the earning was terribly low. I feel there is something better to do other than working on PTC or faucets.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I still do faucets but I like faucets that also have PTC ads to earn Bitcoin from. And moreover, I claim coins with good prospect or also that may have future success.... Currently I'm claiming Solana and Cardano. I believe these two coins will go far in the future. And Coinpayu has those faucets!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not use faucets and PTC sites to make money. I do social media marketing, maintain a blog, have a youtube channel and I make money from this platforms. Faucets and PTC are low paying and it is difficult to en even a buck in a week.

Kingstone

My era of searching for faucet sites is ultimately over. I am done with a faucet site that does pay only peanuts after many days or hours of work. If one should estimate the time and effort and data charges being spent on them, they do not worth it. I would prefer to mine some coins on some apps or websites than to be waiting to complete a task. At least, these mining sites require just a click to get them working and some do not even require clicking again.
I have also tried cointiply but I did not last for a week because of I see no future with it

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I used to spend countless hours on many faucet sites with hopes of making money. I always thought that if I combine various faucet sites, I will be able to make some money. However, I was certainly wrong because even if we combine 100 faucet sites, we will definitely not be able to make a single dollar because faucet sites pay pennies only. I have stopped wasting my time on faucet sites now. I focus more on cryptocurrency trading and great paid to post forums.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The highest amount I have made from a failed to click platformThe highest amount I have made from a paid to click platform is 5 dogecoins some months ago. I don't really do faucet because I see it as a waste of time and the pay is quite very low.
There was a time I was introduced to one faucet that would be paying with dogecoins. I have been working on the site for almost 7 days but I have not reached the withdrawal limit. When it was like some days to withdrawal limit, the website announced that it would soon be closing down for some reasons.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't do faucet. It is not worth it for me. I prefer paying game on my phone to be doing faucet. They always see us a slavery in my own opinion. That is why it is hardly you see other countries doing faucet because of its low payment and wasting of time