Earn Money Which PTC/FAUCETS are you still earning from?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
PTC/FAUCETS days are fading out due to low pay reward system which can't even afford cheeseburger for a user in a week or month even with consistency. I've devoted time in the past for PTC and faucet sites, but I earned so minimal which discouraged me, making me dropping down most of them. Only sticking to one due to how legit it is, with different ways of multiplying your reward with them.

I only do 'Cointiply PTC/FAUCET site at the moment. Not that the reward is high, but due to the fact that it is legit and paying fast when you reach it's high minimum amount of withdrawal. It is still hard to earn from cointiply but if surveys are open for you you'll definitely earn more through cointiply.

Which PTC/FAUCET site(s) are you doing at the moment?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I still do faucets as I'm a stay at home mom it may be small but for my family it still helps out a lot.:giggle:
I love your effort as a single mummy who still have passion for making money online. I know the money may be small but it can still be used to cater for some trivial things in the house. Besides, if one has several faucet websites, the accumulation of this websites can be up to something meaningful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
PTC/FAUCETS days are fading out due to low pay reward system which can't even afford cheeseburger for a user in a week or month even with consistency. I've devoted time in the past for PTC and faucet sites, but I earned so minimal which discouraged me, making me dropping down most of them. Only sticking to one due to how legit it is, with different ways of multiplying your reward with them.

I only do 'Cointiply PTC/FAUCET site at the moment. Not that the reward is high, but due to the fact that it is legit and paying fast when you reach it's high minimum amount of withdrawal. It is still hard to earn from cointiply but if surveys are open for you you'll definitely earn more through cointiply.

Which PTC/FAUCET site(s) are you doing at the moment?
You really have time to be checking them out always because for me I consider it as a waste of time, the reason is because their rate is so small compared to the amount of time we will be spending, they should try as much as possible to increase their payment rate.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You really have time to be checking them out always because for me I consider it as a waste of time, the reason is because their rate is so small compared to the amount of time we will be spending, they should try as much as possible to increase their payment rate.
They aren't even ready to increase their rate anytime soon. That's why most of online hustlers aren't interested when it matters to doing such kind of offers to earn money online. The reason why I'm still with cointiply is the Swift payment they send to my wallet without much delay, that's wonderful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The highest amount I have made from a failed to click platformThe highest amount I have made from a paid to click platform is 5 dogecoins some months ago. I don't really do faucet because I see it as a waste of time and the pay is quite very low.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only legit dogecoin site I know about is ad-doge, but I didn't earn from it for long, cos it was over run with ads, making it too annoying to earn from. I am only earning from cointiply, it is rewarding low pay rate but the fact they still remain legit keeps me rolling on with them up to this moment.

Carson20t

I still do faucets as I'm a stay at home mom it may be small but for my family it still helps out a lot.:giggle:
Wow you are able to collect a substantial amount though minimal but measurable enough to add on your home groceries and toiletries?

Would you care to share what is your secret to earn from such types of sites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't do faucet. It is not worth it for me. I prefer paying game on my phone to be doing faucet. They always see us a slavery in my own opinion. That is why it is hardly you see other countries doing faucet because of its low payment and wasting of time
It is quite very discouraging because you cannot make any reasonable amount of money from paid to click platforms. I had a very bad experience on star-clicks ca last year because after spending so much amount of time I could not make anything reasonable. Paid to click is a total waste of time.

Carson20t

Off course PTC and faucets are the easiest to earn from online if you do not have a business or offer services online consistentantly.

Here is my list;
1.Timebucks
2.get paid to
3.adbtc.top
5.cointiply
6.cryptowin
7.grabtc
8.coinpayu
9.cryptowin

I can only concentrate on these sites and am not that much consistent to work on them but rather I try to buy some traffic there.

Last edited:

Mrstaikan

I love your effort as a single mummy who still have passion for making money online. I know the money may be small but it can still be used to cater for some trivial things in the house. Besides, if one has several faucet websites, the accumulation of this websites can be up to something meaningful.
Yes it can this is why I have not given up on them and mainly focus on the faucet aspect of them cause my time is valuable to me and my children thus choosing certain days and hours make things more manageable

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Off course PTC and faucets are the easiest to earn from online if you do not have a business or offer services online consistentantly.

Here is my list;
1.Timebucks
2.get paid to
3.adbtc.top
5.cointiply
6.cryptowin
7.grabtc
8.coinpayu
9.cryptowin

I can only concentrate on these sites and am not that much consistent to work on them but rather I try to buy some traffic there.
Do you own a site, cos you mentioned buying traffic from any of the PTC sites?

You list of PTC sites are long. I have experience at two options which you posted. Notably, cointiply, coinpayu,. Those two PTC sites are still legit up to this day, but their reward is too low. That's why I dropped coinpayu to only focus on cointiply once in a while.

Carson20t

Do you own a site, cos you mentioned buying traffic from any of the PTC sites?

You list of PTC sites are long. I have experience at two options which you posted. Notably, cointiply, coinpayu,. Those two PTC sites are still legit up to this day, but their reward is too low. That's why I dropped coinpayu to only focus on cointiply once in a while.
Yes some of the PTC sites like time bucks do have a provision for advertising.The advertising is also Geo targeted meaning you can buy some traffic to your desired URL .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things are not what I believe on and I don't even have time for them because you really have to try so many of them before you are able to meet a legit one that you can actually make money from, and even if you are able to meet the best you won't still be able to make a reasonable Money.. most of the website I am interested to make money on are paid to post with a website that pays people to write high quality content.. unfortunately most website that are telling us to write contents are even paying or slow than we expected.