Do you need to pay to learn how to make money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online is right about the most easy thing on earth to do, especially if you can discipline your self and develop quality time to learning what is working. That is the most important thing to ever consider doing as far as making money online is concerned in this our world today .
However, I still get to see a situation where people are still being asked to pay money to learn how to make same money online. The truth is that all the resources needed to make money online are available on the internet for Free if you really know how to use the query box of your favourite search engine.

Imagine paying money to learn things like forum posting, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, forex trading when there are already lots of videos on YouTube revealing the secrets behind all of these online earning opportunities available.

Personally, I am of the belief that those who pay to learn something like this do so purely out of laziness to find out what is working on their own.
They believe that the person who is going to tutor them would spoon feed them on everything they need. That is why most of them get frustrated easily when their expectations Ain't met.

What do you think?

allison001

Verified member
I think the answer to this question is yes. It all depends on the kind of online money making you wish to engage yourself in. Since people have different method of making money online and they are also good at that, they can use train others on it then get paid,so in this way you pay to earn online.

Let me share my own experience, as I said before, it all depends on the kind of online money making you want to do, making money online in a paid to post site didn't cost me anything. A good friend of mine introduced me to this forum and with the skill, i started making money online without paying him a dime.
This is for paid to post site.

Let's talk about making money online through cryptocurrency. Talking about this, a lot of people do not have no idea about cryptocurrency or forex, well some people are very good when it comes to people currency and trading forex.
So I can say that, you will surely pay money in order to earn online if you don't have the skill or a clue about trading forest and investing in cryptocurrency.

So in other words,it all depends.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It depends on the type of business you are interested to do online that will determine that .
There are some important online business that you may not likely be able to get the best training anyway and and Such online business, if you can even see someone that is willing to teach you for you to pay certain amount of money , a lot of people will be very much interested in such opportunity.

Any online business that is really generating enough profit to expert then such people don't always have time to train others effectively.

Even if you don't have to pay the money to someone directly , you still needs to get yourself enrolled on Udemy or any other platform that you can just pay to get all the adequate information you need concerning the business you are interested . In most cases you might even pay higher than normal.

If we are to consider cryptocurrency for example , you will not likely be able to make money as a cryptocurrency trader without having a perfect understanding of how to make money with trading and before you can be able to get those information you must either pay to learn the skill or you buy a course on Udemy

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that before doing any kind of job ,learning is very important because without learning no one can be able to earn money .Through learning we will get knowledge and information. And if I am talking about me then i paid to learn when i was learning freelancing. And the reason behind my payment was that I searched a lot about this course from YouTube but I don't understand what they were trying to say so that why I had to pay to learn this.

From my perspective it is not always necessary to pay to learn because internet makes our life too much easier we can easily access any kind of information and knowledge within a second.
It is not obvious that you have to pay in order to learn about online or offline jobs .You ahould pay only in that condition when you don't understand after searching from the Google or you don't have internet facility.

When I was joined this forum I don't know how to work here but through reading comments of senior members I was able to know how I can earn money from here and I was not paying to learn for this so I want to say that sometimes you don't need to pay to learn but sometimes you will have to pay .

Last edited:

Sikapa

Verified member
That one too is a good idea. I can say making money online is a kind of business itself and you have learn and acquire knowledge and skills in other to succeed or make good money. Some people are paying huge amount of money just to learn how to make money online.

Making money online has it's full course like the way we go to school and study our courses because this is another way to earn a living. You see if you don't study you won't know and therefore you will be making small amount of money just on pay to click, pay to watch, survey sites pay to post sites and other micro jobs sites. But if you really want to make money on Fiverr and other platforms or sites then is better to study to know before you can you that way of making money as your profession.

moneyteam

There are lots and lots of ways to make money online, and some of them do require you to invest some money upfront. However, there are also plenty of ways to make money online for free. You can start a blog, create a YouTube channel, or even launch an ecommerce store without spending any money.

The key is to find the method that works best for you and to put in the hard work necessary to succeed. There are no shortcuts when it comes to making money online, but with a little elbow grease, you can definitely make it happen. So don’t be discouraged if you have to pay a little bit upfront just keep grinding away and you’ll eventually reap the rewards!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I agree with you that there is no need to pay money to learn online money making strategies when you can just Google about them and learn. Most of the skills needed in making money online are so basic, especially if you are a literate person. All you need is to understand the strategies and use them in your money making.

Of which these strategies can just be read in an article and followed just as it this. Others like paid to post forums are really similar to social media sites which you post in most times. You just have to read the instructions in forums and follow them to start earning.

There are technical skills like forex trading and crypto trading that requires intense learning to understand then. Which may require you to have a trainer, mentor or a guide to help you learn. But you can still understand them well if you are keen to learn alone and use different resources.

Many people there days refer to YouTube as an online university. You can learn so much from there just by simply watching a video. Many people have come out with great skills that enables them to make money both online and offline.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have any problem if they ask that I pay or if there is needs for me to pay because that is just normal if you are really serious to learn any reasonable skill online because you won't see a serious mentor that can take you on a serious training for free out there except online skill that may not likely be profitable.

A lot of people will say that it is always better to avoid paying to learn a skill , that we should consider learning it from YouTube . Well I don't really know of you YouTube. What I understand is that most of the YouTubers out there are just interested to make money from the content they are posting , not that they really understand what they are posting or they are earning from .

I'm going to raise up money to learn a profitable skill but that will be in the future , for now I'm just trying to earn more money to engage in so many activities in my life .

I do not like free training because when you are getting free training , the trainer will always be giving you an incomplete information .

Mika

VIP Contributor
You do not have to directly pay money to make money online. For instance, you do not have to pay Upwork or Fiverr if you want to work on these sites, you do not have to pay to start earning on Trendri. You also do not have to pay in order to learn how to make money online. For example, Fiverr and upwork are some of the best sites to make money online, you do not have to pay money to learn how to use these sites, you will find a lot of tutorials (videos and articles) that explain step by step processes to make money on Fiverr and Upwork. Since we have search engines, we can easily find any information we want. For example, if you are a writer and want to make money as an online writer but you do not know how to start, you can search on google and discover the platforms where you can make money as a writer. You might have to spend money to learn skills. You need skills to make money online, and in order to acquire skills, you might have to spend money. However, this is not compulsory, as you can learn everything for free