Do you ever pay money to upgrade on earning sites?

Sprite1950

I have rarely upgraded on a site but I will try it if the amount they ask for is small. The only site I ever thought was worth it was ClixSense. It was $18 for a year but I made my money back in a month so it was definitely worth it. ClixSense is now Ysense and I have no idea whether the upgrade amount is the same. On other sites I may have tried an upgrade if it was around $5 but in most cases it wasn't worth my time.

Do you ever upgrade on sites? Have you ever found one that was worth it?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have rarely upgraded on a site but I will try it if the amount they ask for is small. The only site I ever thought was worth it was ClixSense. It was $18 for a year but I made my money back in a month so it was definitely worth it. ClixSense is now Ysense and I have no idea whether the upgrade amount is the same. On other sites I may have tried an upgrade if it was around $5 but in most cases it wasn't worth my time.

Do you ever upgrade on sites? Have you ever found one that was worth it?
Nah, I will just continue my small earning. There was a site one time that I am making may small bucks doing stuffs, when I decided to upgrade I lost all my earnings and later I was banned. I tried to contact the admin as to while it happened there was no way to do that. What pains me the most is that I am seeing my referrals still making money on the site, but I can't because of my greediness. If I had continued as the ordinary member I was, I will still be earning, although it will be small but it is better than nothing. So I have learnt my lesson, whatever I earn I withdraw. No upgrade hassles.

Mayorla

I have not really seen any site that is worth it..
The last site I tried upgrading with came with a huge loss for me..
And I regretted ever venturing into it..
Now I am just concentrating on Cryptocurrency

Glamourboy005

Nah....!!!

I've lost quite some amount because of that. Before I do so, I must have made a satisfying amount of money from the site before I try such now.

For a site where you earn let's say $50 a month as an ordinary member, if the upgrade is $25 you can do so from the 2nd month or the third month.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most of the websites I work with does not call for upgrade in order to earn more money except Bizdustry. I earn money on Amazon associate program as an affiliate.

I have a seller account on Fiverr. Others are Micro worker, Pico worker. The amount you earn on these sites depends on the effort and time you devoted to them.

I have tried Clicxense you mentioned in the past but I have to dished the sites as their tasks are too complicated for me with little pay. I didn't spend up to a month before I left the website.

If I am making a regular income from a website and I discover that I need to upgrade in order to make more money, I will do so. But the websites mush have paid me for the effort I put in first before I decide to upgrade.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Never had this experience, during the PTC days, I was upgraded member in few PTC sites but only during their free upgrade period at launch time. Once in a site (name was something like moonPTC) the owned herself gave one month free premium to me and my friend. I do not remember if I paid for the upgrade, but this is possible that I paid from my account money to purchase something. Now just a few months ago I was thinking to upgrade in a site, but admin of that site double-crossed me; good thing is that I did not invest in it, I understood them.