Disadvantage of junk food

Rumaisa Adeel

•Junk food high in sodium can lead to increased headaches and migraine
•Junk food high in carbs can trigger outbreaks of acne
•Eating excessive amounts of junk food may increase your risk of depression
•The carbs and sugar in fast foods can lead to dental cavities
•Fried foods are filled with trans fats which raise LDL cholesterol levels
•Fast food is filled with empty carbohydrates, which can lead to increased blood sugar and insulin resistance
•Increased sodium levels can lead to your body retaining excessive water, leading to bloating

Empress

Verified member
Junk food is not good for our health as it causes series of side effect like diabetes, heart disease and other diseases and infections as well we shouldn't consume too much of junk food we should minimize the intake of the junk food so as not to get affected with it

Kabak95

I prefer cooked food than buying junk food, even in school, I used to buy snacks and indomie when I couldn't cook so I don't patronize any food canteen.

Kola

Verified member
It's not good to consume junk food for a better and healthy life. Junk food contains too much sugar and also eating too much can cause diabetes.it also affect the body in a way that it causes the body to have different kind of disease and infection which is not good for the health.

Samrilm

Too much of junk food is not good for our health it causes series of diseases to the body

Xachima

All this junk food they contain excess calories which causes high cholesterol in the body and when you have high cholesterol in the body its increases the risks of developing diseases in the body

Qriquimen

Junk foods contain calories that leads to high cholesterol in the body and cholesterol in body causes overweight which will make you be unhealthy