Disadvantage Of Online Investment.

Sikapa

Verified member
Online investment is another way to make money online through investing money into an online investment company. This is a good way to make money online because you will get high profit from this kind of business. A lot of people are making money from this online investment companies and I can say is better way to make money online than that of pay to post sites, survey sites, pay to post sites and many other way of making money online.

At the same time, making money online through online investment can be a dangerous business as well. This is because you don't know how much legit the investment company is. Nowadays, there are many scam online investment companies and it will be hardly for one to know the original ones out of the fake one. I remember I signed up to an online investment company called alpril or some thing like that, I did not actually invest into it though they were trying to call me on the phone to invest my money. I'm not try to say this company is scam or legit because I have not study or check the review of this company but I'm trying to tell you that I personally have tried online investment company before.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You can invest for example in earning from your blog or website if you do not trust other websites. You advertise to bring comments on your blog articles that you daily feed up with daily pieces of information and monetize with Adsense websites or even purpose to place ads for a fee if you do not trust earning money platforms and you have totally reason.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We all are familiar with the act of investing money online , and in most cases it always turns out good for some people but the most prominent and usual cases online investment always turn out very bad disappointing , remorseful , and devastating , for some individuals . There was a lot of disadvantages that goes with the act of investing money online , just as there is also an advantage of making or investing of money online . Investing money online has the potential to be profitable and more lucrative than the investment of money offline thereby opening offline businesses and commercial Enterprises .

But on a more normal sense , making money online is very risky because there is a huge potential that you might be a victim or subject to various online scammers and fraudsters who floods the internet with their websites and platforms that are only there to scam and defraud individuals like you and me , thereby robbing us off our valuable assets like money and possibly other valuable investments that we might have invested in a particular platform thinking that it will pay but later turns out to be a scam and fraud .

E

eldavis

Alot of persons today are actually aware of the risk involved with investing online, which is why they hardly think of going into any online investment. A year ago I was actually very interested on investing online and I actually made some investment back then but it did not really work out the way I had planned. This is exactly why people prefer going for things they would not have to invest capital without earning.

Suba

Staff member
In my experience, there are many frauds, not only online investments but also in the form of crypto wallets, micro wallets, exchanges, etc. Not long ago I lost Tron which was staking on the ExpressCrypto microwallet, worth $50, On December 24, 2021 they reasoned that their hardware wallet was seriously damaged and couldn't be repaired, they promised to refund members' balances, but until now I haven't received anything .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
don't really know the type of online investment you are talking about because there are numerous way of investing on the internet a lot of people may decide to invest in cryptocurrency as I know. To me I do not consider anything wrong with that because that is also my own personal area of interest,

Some people can also at the same time consider to invest in the the US dollars because that is another way of investing and in most cases a lot of people who are investing here always consider it for long-term purposes because they will be able to generate some money depending on the strength of their economy against the US dollar.

Online investment is not really dangerous as people are saying , but just that a lot of people are interested to make money on investment that does not make sense, such is very risky and can put you at a very high Risk of losing your money. We are to try as much as possible to avoid such, because it will definitely end and tears.

It may not really be easy , but it's just a Risk you have to choose whether to take not.

gods do by

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Online investment is really great. It comes with the great advantage of convenience. This is because you don't have to visit any physical office. You just invest from the phone and wherever you are. The problem comes from not knowing which investment method is legit or scam. Of which most investment platforms turn out to be scams.

While the legit ones only pay a small amount that is not really great if you are looking forward to letting your money work for you. The ones that promise to pay you a great amount always turn out to be just scams that it is best not to trust them.

The online investment methods that I find legit and can earn you a great amount if you invest highly in them is cryptocurrency and forex trading. Especially cryptocurrency trading which I find the easiest to learn. Though you will need to take your time and learn the skill because losses here can be really massive.

Rachael

Verified member
There is a saying that goes thus, 'once bitten, twice shy,' this adage has been a guiding factor to how my life decisions is being operated. Needless to say, the level at which people have scammed me is unimaginable. The last one that broke the camel's back was when a colleague and friend scammed me in abroad daylight and later turned to a tiger all of a sudden. Making money is not easy, and everyone is struggling each day to have this money but this does not mean that you should rip another person of his or her money just to add to yours.

From all my bad experiences, there is nothing or no amount of convincing m which would make me invest on any site, no matter how you tell me that I would be the one in charge of the investment. There are so many people who have been coming to me under the disguise of affiliate marketing so that they can dupe me all in the name of registration fees. Today, if the finances is available, I would invest in real estate by purchasing of lands, where I could use it for agricultural activities till there is enough money to build on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Say No to unregulated investment online, most online businesses are unregulated, meaning they'll crash and you'll lose money when you're just greedy. Greediness makes people to lose their hard earned money, because they want to make money by all means online, making them to fall prey to scammers. When going for online investment always make your due research, get the information you need and decide on your own if the investment is worth it. Some users don't make researches that's the reason why they fall in the hands of scammers, had it been they research, it couldn't have been a waste of money, time and energy at the end for them. I invest only in cryptocurrency, knowing too well that lots of prominent investors are involved and their is nothing like scam around cryptocurrency, unless you invest wrongly without proper research due to an act of being in a haste to make the money so fast. Or you invest in a scam project, or using a fake exchange that rips people off to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency exchanges like, binance, Kucoin, Crypto.com, Coincola, Coinbase are all legit exchanges any one starting into the world of crypto investment should look into.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You didn't tell us your experience with online investment whether it favors you or not. I have known about online investment but I'm yet to go this route maybe because u read a lot of scam stories with online investment than otherwise. I know they are genuine ones but the way the scam ones are so loud and more visible makes it look like we don't even have legit online investment platforms but we do.

The thing is that legit platforms don't even make half of the noise that is made by the scam sites this is where I believe that quality things speak for its self you don't need to be told you would just try it out to make your judgement.

So I'm never against online investment provided it is a genuine one. people just have to do their due diligent research like you have stated to be sure they are investing in genuine online platforms.