Disadvantage of earning money online.

Wiserr

There's is a saying that says anything that has advantage must have a disadvantage, this also applicable to earning money online but the truth of the matter is that most people even me I enjoy making money online and it's only has little disadvantage not that much as the disadvantage, if you are into earning money online then I must say you are benefiting well from it, before we move on I want to as you guys this very question, what are the disadvantage you noticed while you work online, for me I have noticed some series of disadvantage but they are not that too serious, the first disadvantage is stees I know most of us here will start thinking is stress a disadvantage? O it is, stress is the main disadvantage because it's the one that use to contribute some of the disadvantage, I can also say stress is like the root of most of the things that leads many of us to quit, you will notice whenever you are stressed out you can not be able to do what's even right or you'll end up making mistakes, that's the much I can say, u await your own experience thank you.

Solution
Is there really a disadvantage of making money online?. Well the truth is that everything that have an advantage also I have a disadvantage but in this scenario the advantages of making money on the internet outweighs the disadvantages of making money on the internet.

The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your home and make a lot of money for yourself is very cool and a lot of people are really developing interest to make a lot of money for themselves and also have a lot of time to do other things.

As someone who is making money on the internet, you probably have the time to do the things you love and also have time for your family. I have come across a lot of people that do 9 to 5 jobs and probably they do not have time for...
Many people enjoy earning money online, and for the most part there is no downside. However, there are a few things to be aware of.

Dealing with customers or clients can be time-consuming, especially if you have a service-themed business. If you're not careful, you could also get scammed by someone who hires you. There are several ways to deal with this.

Many people try starting a blog as a way to make money online, but many of these don't last very long; it takes a lot of work to keep up with content and updates.

Some people just don't enjoy earning money online; they prefer more traditional jobs where they can interact with other people.
Another potential pitfall you might face when working from home is the lack of motivation and discipline.

If you're used to structured work days, it can be tough to stay productive and focused over long stretches of time, as well as work in a consistent manner. If you can't keep yourself on task and on schedule, you'll quickly find yourself overwhelmed with work that needs to get done.

In addition, because there are no other people around to encourage you or force you out of your comfort zone, it can be easy to procrastinate—especially if the tasks at hand require more thought than physical effort.

But if you learn how to overcome these obstacles, earning money online has many rewards—you're only limited by how much time and effort you're willing to put into it.

There is usually stress in working both online and offline as well, though I agree with you that alot of persons has given up on their quest to make money online due to stress but stressed can be managed.

You are absolutely right anything with advantages also has disadvantages , so with this knowledge any money online is profitable if follow the right strategy but yet it has some dehumanizing effects on human beings . But what exactly are these bad effects working online has ? Some of the bad effects include :

1. Working online reduce face-to-face interactions :
this is absolutely true some people prefer working online and earn money , they prefer being their own boss not to work under the Shadow of anyone in order to get paid and the worst part is that the choose to stay indoors for the rest of the day or for many days just to reach up to dear expected limit . This idea is positive , in fact staying at home to work is fine but yet human beings cannot do without interaction , no wonder it is advised for you to not spend all your time working online rather you can cut out little time to spend with your family members , colleagues or well-meaning Friends

2. Eye strain and back pain :
A lot of online money making expert and newbies prefer working online with computers like desktop and laptop other than phones , and in using a desktop or laptop you have to sit down in a chair facing the PC . Spending long hours and time trying to make money online using a PC could lead to eyes strain , in other cases lot of people who use the computer have bad sitting postures or do not know how to sit while using a computer this in turn could lead to health issues back pain and bruises .

Well I know there are some disadvantage of working online to my own understanding , and at the same time there are a lot of benefits if we are to compared it with the disadvantage on my understanding. I don't really know how you are making money online that could easily lead to stress for you because me I don't consider stress as anything when trying to make money online and I even consider offline employment to even be more stressful than working online because you can really reschedule your time to make sure you do not work under stress online and that's what I do.

One of the disadvantage of online business as I see is that it makes you to be much more lazier , because you are used offline activities which is really stressful physically and because of this if you are being exposed to stress or physical activities you may not likely finds comfort in doing them.

Another thing is that too much concentration with your eye on the screen may not really be the best for you health and as a result it is always necessary we limit the amount of light we exposed into our eyes.

Who says one can not earn money online legally?, many are having the misconceptions that anyone working online must be into some online scams mostly in this country, and this is why people working online are not really treated with enough respect. They sometimes class them into the pack of scammers, this indeed is a very wrong notion, and it is coming from the hill of the fact that most people who work basically online are doing in the wrong way and are not been genuine with their dealings. Hence others have formed an opinion which is based on fallacy. That is one major disadvantage of working online. Another disadvantage is that you are also prone to internet frauds and cyber attacks. And one can also fall for cheap scams which can spell doom to one's assets.

Then generally there is a challenge of network failures from time to which also delays the progress of ones job and there is also the problem of power failure which is very unique to my country and people are struggling heavily to provide electricity for themselves despite the having a government. The government have proven to be highly irresponsible over the years by not fixing our electricity challenges. This has made it very difficult for those working online to function effectively and efficiently. And people incure alot of expenses in providing power for themselves and they still have to pay for electricity again to the government despite the fact that it wasn't consumed by them.

Is there really a disadvantage of making money online?. Well the truth is that everything that have an advantage also I have a disadvantage but in this scenario the advantages of making money on the internet outweighs the disadvantages of making money on the internet.

The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your home and make a lot of money for yourself is very cool and a lot of people are really developing interest to make a lot of money for themselves and also have a lot of time to do other things.

As someone who is making money on the internet, you probably have the time to do the things you love and also have time for your family. I have come across a lot of people that do 9 to 5 jobs and probably they do not have time for their family or friends.

Some of them even do not have time for their children and they resort to hiring of nannies to take care of their children. But when you are working on the internet, the reverse is probably the case because you will have a lot of time to monitor the behaviours of your children and train them the way you like.

The only disadvantage I see in making money online is your social life may actually be affected in some cases.

Solution
There's is a saying that says anything that has advantage must have a disadvantage, this also applicable to earning money online but the truth of the matter is that most people even me I enjoy making money online and it's only has little disadvantage not that much as the disadvantage, if you are into earning money online then I must say you are benefiting well from it, before we move on I want to as you guys this very question, what are the disadvantage you noticed while you work online, for me I have noticed some series of disadvantage but they are not that too serious, the first disadvantage is stees I know most of us here will start thinking is stress a disadvantage? O it is, stress is the main disadvantage because it's the one that use to contribute some of the disadvantage, I can also say stress is like the root of most of the things that leads many of us to quit, you will notice whenever you are stressed out you can not be able to do what's even right or you'll end up making mistakes, that's the much I can say, u await your own experience thank you.
Hi. The topic you have chosen is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread. As far as I am concerned, I really enjoy earning money online. It is great to work from the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head checking your work and causing you stress. I do not mean that online jobs are not stressful. I think that they are not so stressful as offline jobs. In my opinion, the only disadvantage of earning money online is that you can harm your eyes since you work on your computer or your smartphone for some hours. Of course, you can take regular breaks so as to avoid any health problems with your eyes. Well, this is my opinion about earning money online.

As make money making online offers lot of benefits, it also has its own disadvantages. Here are some of the disadvantages of making money online

Laziness
Laziness is one of the disadvantages of making money online. You might be too lazy to work offline if you are making full-time income online with less effort.

You will not have zeal to do a physical work online just to make money. There will be no need to do that, especially when you are making more money than most of the people working in big companies.

Become introvert
You can become an introvert if you make full-time income online. The reason is that you will be spending a lot of time in front of computer system looking for another ways to make money online.

This will reduce the number of time you are going to spend offline interacting with people. This will reduce your intrapersonal skills. This has affected me a lot as I was unable to interact with opposite gender.

Difficult to establish business offline
It will not appeal to you to establish a business offline if you make full-time income online consistently.

The reason is that you only need to spend a little amount of resources to make you time income online.

Everything that has advantages comes with some disadvantages for sure. Personally, I have really enjoyed working online because of the many advantages. Such include;
1. Having a good source of my own hard earned income.
2. Having something to spend my time on hence I don't stay idle.
3. I learn so much while working online. From the research I have to do and from reading what other users share.

The disadvantages do not overpower the advantages I get. Though they are there, they are just a normal source of a little uneasiness which I can well manage.

These disadvantages include;
1. Doing online work comes with so much stress. Just like offline work, it requires much effort and keenness. Which can sometimes be stressful due to my own laziness and desire to relax.
2. Online work exposes you to some scams here and there. Sometimes sites don't pay you after the effort given. This can be so devastating causing so much emotional turmoil.
3. You can easily get discouraged with online work when some sites stop paying. Which is something that happens alot.

Despite these advantages, I keep working online because as I said, the advantages are stronger than the disadvantages. So I reap all the benefits of online work that I get.

No matter how good a thing is there must always be the bad side of it but the good thing is that the good side of that thing would always overwhelm the bad side making it almost impossible to notice the bad side. This is exactly the position of working online we enjoyed a lot more benefits that the opposite but all the same it still has its bad side.

online work brings lack of social interaction. You would so engrossed in your daily activities that you might not have any social life. You are indoors day in day out and as such you don't interact with others . So with online work your social life is almost nonexistent.

you would have painful eyesight as the days go by as you strain your eyes all the time on the screen. So you would suffer this eye pains l the time too. You meet with scam sites as well.

One of the main disadvantages is that the person making money online has to spend a lot of time to make very less money, they can make more money offline. Also in some countries, some citizens working online are cheated, exploited, robbed, with relatives and friends of top government officials, falsely claiming to own their paypal, bank account, domains to get monthly government salaries, while the person actually making money online is slandered, denied fundamental rights. The relatives and friends of top government officials are mainly cooking, cleaning for their husband, they do no computer work, yet get government salaries for making fake claims of online income.

When I fist saw this topic, I was like is there really am disadvantage in making money online. But when I read the post then I now agree that there is really disadvantage in making money online. Like it is said that stress can make us lose our money. Yes that is true and it has also happened to me before.

There are times that I do pay target of what I must earn in a day. So doing this time, there will be days that I will be busy with other things and by the time that I am through without whatever I am doing, I would have been stressed out. So when I open the internet to make some money, it will be then that I will be making mistakes either when I make money with the free ways or investment way. When I am stressed out and I am posting, I might be posting rubbish likewise when trading, I might be doing errors on my trade

One of the main disadvantages of making money fast on the internet is that it often involves taking risks. Many of the opportunities that promise quick and easy money are actually scams. These scams can be very convincing, and it is easy to fall for them if you are not careful.
Here are some common challenges:
Finding legitimate opportunities: One of the biggest challenges is finding legitimate opportunities to earn money online. ..
Competition: With millions of people trying to earn money online, competition can be high, and it can be difficult to stand out and find a profitable niche

Because of its numerous advantages, one may be thinking that online earning doesn't have any disadvantages at all. But unfortunately, it is not like that. In fact, its disadvantages sometimes outweigh the advantages that it has.

The first among the disadvantages is that it doesn't allow the users to think outside the box. One seems to be contended with earning online especially the ones that are paying well. This will not let the users pay much attention to other areas of making money

It is also capable of making the online earners introvert that don't relate with people in the real world.