Cryptotab pro browser

Divineama

This is an app actually mining Bitcoin and it's listed and downloadable to anyone in the world I love crypto tab because it actually pays in Bitcoin to your desired wallet. Earn faster by referring and just using the browser frequently. It also has a 3hr time stop that becomes available at the end of each mining session

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-150722.png
    Screenshot_20211030-150722.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 1

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know crypto tab even though I have not tried this mining browser. I also know you can earn better if you are using the pro version. The best thing about the paid version is you can use your own earnings to buy hash power. However, I am yet to try myself and see if it is lucrative.

Victorial

I used to withdraw weekly from this app before I later gave up. It was so slow and it requires that you activate every 3 hours or so. I tried to register for the pro version but the reviews I got were alarming. I had to stop my plans and delete the app

Buzemak

I registered it but lost interest when I get 0.00000001 bitcoin every two hours. If I get better education I will go back to it

Kabak95

Cryptotab is real and I wish they can increase the mining rate so that one will be to earn more. I also like the fact it works on background even with multiple devices using the same account. I like the flexibility.