Should I Invest in Cryptotab Mining?

AfriPeeps Official

For the benefit of those who haven't heard of Cryptotab Mining browser, here are the five things Cryptotab Mining entails:

1. Earn while surfing the web​

Activate mining, then just lean back, scrolling newsfeed, chatting on social media, or watching Netflix—CryptoTab’s mining algorithm takes care of the rest. Multiply income and get your first Bitcoin, inviting new users to the mining network via private link.

2. The fastest built-in mining algorithm​

CryptoTab’s mining algorithm delivers high-speed performance without slowing down the device—even a mobile one! You can increase the mining speed even further by enabling the Cloud Boost feature. Cloud Boost’s 10x speed doesn’t seem quite enough? Crank it up way beyond 1000% with an even more powerful Super Boost.

3. Switch to the new browser in a click​

Doubting whether CryptoTab Browser can fully replace your current Chrome? Don’t. Import bookmarks, history, passwords, and settings in a couple of clicks. Improve your browsing experience without losing a byte of personal data in transit.

4. Enjoy all of your favorite Chrome extensions​

Switching to a new browser is not a good reason to give up what you’re used to. Fortunately, you can use your favorite Chrome extensions in CryptoTab Browser too! Just a couple of clicks—and you can go on with browsing having all of your favorite tools right at hand. Or you can pick something new: any extension from Chrome Web Store will work properly in CryptoTab.

5. Use CryptoTab Browser on all of your devices​

Turn your PC or Mac into a powerful mining farm. Mine Bitcoin on your smartphone or tablet with the mobile CryptoTab Browser or the special PRO version with a set of extra features. Control mining on all of your devices from any one of them.

A lot being said about Cryptotab Mining browser, after reading reviews about it, I am contemplating investing in it, do you think it's worth it, I mean will they really pay?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally I don't think I can engage into any mining outside the use of the mining facilities lot has been said about cryptotab mining that it is legit but honestly have not seen people making significant amount of Bitcoin from it except those with powerful PC that can make something reasonable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This browser give someone opportunity to end while browsing the internet as leisure time. But the one thing about it is that the pay is not that much. I belong to a group in which someone was given a review about this browser that it takes quite a long period of time before you can see a decent amount of money while using the browser. I'm still going to stick to the chrome browser I am using on my computer system.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investing in crypto tab browser is a waste of resources and I would not advise you to do that. It is better you use that money to invest in cryptocurrencies that have very good future. I have actually upgraded to the pro version but could not make anything from it after several months.

Timfak

Well well well I won't say you should invest and I want to say is not in there but I can only advise him to think well about the disadvantage and advantage it has its own advantage for example you can mine BTC on it although it takes long but that is an advantage and also it's exhaust data that is also a disadvantage so you will have to decide after considering the advantage and the disadvantage.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If it is actually rewarding like you continue using it and don't really rely on it as an any but when you continue to use it to browse internet and you are complete points gradually a time will come when the points are accumulated will be reasonable, personally I also use chrome but I could choose this if it is worth it.

Putta Vince

Well well well I won't say you should invest and I want to say is not in there but I can only advise him to think well about the disadvantage and advantage it has its own advantage for example you can mine BTC on it although it takes long but that is an advantage and also it's exhaust data that is also a disadvantage so you will have to decide after considering the advantage and the disadvantage.
Crypto tab browser is best for those users who use wifi probably a home network where one can use unlimited data, which is what is crucial for better earning. And also it doesn't reward when we are not using the browser , so those who like browsing more are at a greater advantage. Having referrals also comes into play for making some decent money out of it.