Earn Money Cryptotab Mining; Things to avoid

AfriPeeps Official

Cryptotab Mining has recently become the talk of many online users especially those interested in Bitcoin mining. Some continue to question the mining ability of Cryptotab Browser while some are simply sharing their payment screenshot.

However there is one other set of people, those that claimed they were simply cheated by the Cryptotab Team, some claimed they were banned wrongly and some people said they were not paid.

I have decided to research into this issue and after my research I found some of the things that can actually cause such issues with Cryptotab Bitcoin mining browser.

One of the things you must not do while using Cryptotab Browser to mine is splitting your screen, this can make them ban you or withhold your Earnings.

Another thing is to avoid fake referrals, referring yourself several times through means not right.

Also you must not share the pro version big the Cryptotab browser. You must directly download it from the playstore.

I heard some people used the same phone for numerous email addresses, that too is not allowed, you can only use numerous phone for one account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that cryptotab browser is not a very good way to mine bitcoin because I have actually upgraded to the pro version but couldn't withdraw anything. I was actually not allowed to withdraw after so many months, but I wasn't angry at that because the amount of satoshi's was not really much.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well even if you upgraded it to a good pro version of the application it may still not be possible for you to mine a reasonable bitcoins. I would not advise anyone to put their trust in any website or app that promise you to mine cryptocurrency because it is not really easy as most of this website are presenting it to a lot of newbies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this informative and educative post. But with all these I still don't see mining of crypto as the best way of having these coins. In fact, it is better to purchase these coins or rather earn them through some paid to post website that pay with crypto coin.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People will always think of a way to cheat a working system. I don't know the reason why some people who just want to engage in referring themselves multiple times so as to increase their earnings. if you know that this program is not worthy of your time why don't you just leave it and look for something better to do.