What do you know about cryptotab?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
With the little knowledge that I have about this, I believe it is an app that helps one to mine cryptocurrency automatically the more you add people to join it the more earnings you will be making from it. This is how it really works, when you open the app, I meant to say that when you register an account on it, you will be given a certain referral link and once people start downloading the app and they are registering for an account as well through your link, the speed to mine the coins will be increasing which simply means that it will be faster and easier to earn whatever coins that it is mining for you on it. I was able to know this much about it when my brother came across the application and he applied for an account then from there, he was able to talk to me about it that I should also download it as well, when I did, I did not see it as a quick way to make income so I was not really active on it, he eventually told some of his friends too and they all joined him, telling them that when he withdraws the payment, they will share it together, well I did not know how it later went amongst them because I was not following on it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Crypto tab is a browser that you can use to mine bitcoin. You have two options, one, is completely free but you might earn just a dollar or two even if you use the browser all day long for the entire month. The paid method includes a cloud boost option. However, I do not know how much you can earn through this option because I have never used cloudboost.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab browser as I understand is a website you can use in mining of cryptocurrency, but a lot of people consider it to be unprofitable because the mining rates is lower and you won't be able to mine something reasonable except maybe you are really good at referring people to sign in using your referral link .if you can be able to get as many people to register on your referral link that is when your mining rate can increase depending on the number of people you have, it is legit and most people that are able to have active referrals are making some money with it. That's what I know