Earn Money Netbox Browser Vs Cryptotab Browser, which one pays most?

AfriPeeps Official

You may have heard of Cryptotab browser which claim to enable its users to mine bitcoin without much hassle and without consuming too much battery power. However there is yet another browser which has similar offer for it's users, the name is Netbox.

Netbox is a browser which pays its users for using the browser, you do not mine directly on this browser but just using the browser to surf the internet is enough to earn on the browser.

After some researches I found that the browser has its own Crypto currencies and that is the Netbox coin (NBX) and it is listed on Hotbit already.

Someone once asked me if I don't think the pay is too small,what I said was that so far I am not completing any task, I think the pay is still good.

So to get started, download the Netbox App and install on your phone them start using the app to surf the internet and that's all, you can even use it to post on trendri.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think they both work the same way. In crypto tab as well, you don't need to be there before mining is done. Just switch on your data. There is no even need for you to be active on the browser. However, I think I need to try the one you just advertised.

Jonaville

Oh really? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of all these earning browsers. They are cool but one shouldn't view them has a primary source of income because from what I know, they don't give much earnings. However, I don't think it is a bad idea for passive income earners.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not used any of these. I have heard of Cryptotab but did not know about Netbox. Based on what I have read here about Netbox, it looks more like Brave that pays the users for using the browser. However, I am not using Brave either. I am a fan of Firefox and will not switch to other browser.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have much idea about those browsers that you mentioned ,the reason is because they are not going to give me any reasonable amount of bitcoins and most of them will be based on referral you have provided for them .to me I just consider them as a waste of time and it's not worth the stress at all for me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Netbox is new for me, so first of all, thanks for the information.
I checked NBX market, and found that not only HotBit (as mentioned in the thread), it is listed in Crex24, STEX, and PancakeSwapV2.
I think this is a good option.

However a question - is there registration feature with this browser?

AfriPeeps Official

Netbox is new for me, so first of all, thanks for the information.
I checked NBX market, and found that not only HotBit (as mentioned in the thread), it is listed in Crex24, STEX, and PancakeSwapV2.
I think this is a good option.

However a question - is there registration feature with this browser?
Yeap kind of, you get to create a wallet as soon as you download the Netbox app. Then as you start using the app, your earnings will start accumulating in the Netbox wallet on the same app. At your own convenient time, you can send the earnings to your external wallet like trust wallet and one beautiful thing about bit is that there is no minimum payment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have yet to download this app as I planned to yesterday because like crypto tab browser, I think it may be asking me to upgrade to pro version which will require money to do. Without this, working on the ordinary version will be like wasting precious time because it attracts small money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If they work the same way, then they are not profitable at all because I have actually downloaded cryptotab browser before but could not make anything tangible after so many months. I upgraded to the pro version but could not even make a dollar after many months of mining, and it is time exhausting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really wanted to upgrade to pro version then becuase I was convinced by many platforms then that the pro version actually pays. But with the post of the poster above me that made it clear that there was nothing in the pro version, I was glsd I didn't upgrade then

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Oliver4smile Thanks for your complete information, please share proof of payment you received from Method, and with that you are allowed to post your referral code too.
I will not hesitate to join under you.

Yet I have one query left, you said I should download Method app, but you also said in content that it is a browser.
So it is a Browser or App?

AfriPeeps Official

@Oliver4smile Thanks for your complete information, please share proof of payment you received from Method, and with that you are allowed to post your referral code too.
I will not hesitate to join under you.

Yet I have one query left, you said I should download Method app, but you also said in content that it is a browser.
So it is a Browser or App?

NetBox is a browser app just like chrome app. The only difference is that Netbox pays its users for the time they spent while using the app. However like I mentioned earlier, the pay is small and might be too small for you, I keep using it because it doesn't affect me at all so far I normally browse on chrome always just that now I stopped using chrome and moved to Netbox. Another thing bus their fast payment processing, they don't delay payments. Below is a screenshot of two small payments I received.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-182755.png
    Screenshot_20210925-182755.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 1