Controlling the blood sugar level in the natural way

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was happy to note that my blood sugar level is still in the normal bracket. However, my wife’s blood sugar level is beyond the pre-diabetic level that she is now trying to control the level of her blood sugar with medication. But her sister who is a nurse said that when the comes near to the pre-diabetic level then my wife can stop the maintenance medication and control the blood sugar level in the natural way.

Exercise is the first factor because it is related to the metabolism of the body. However, diet is the most potent. If you subsist on vegetables and fish then you can be sure that your blood sugar will be back to normal after a month or so. The crux of the matter is the diet that has meat, rice, bread and sweets. It is actually not easy but not difficult either.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need to check the sugar level in our body. This will help to regulate the body system. What I do is to take bitter leaf anytime I discover that I have much sugar intake. And just like you said, exercise also helps in shedding out some excess sugars in our body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is need to check the sugar level in our body. This will help to regulate the body system. What I do is to take bitter leaf anytime I discover that I have much sugar intake. And just like you said, exercise also helps in shedding out some excess sugars in our body.
Are you really sure of this information because I understand it is not really easy for people to take bitter leaf raw because of the unpleasant taste that is associated with it, okay if I may ask what are the real function of bitter leaf if we are to take it like that does it really have any health benefits to the body about from this one ?