The best way of controlling the weight

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Majority of the adults here have an issue with weight. It is either they are overweight or underweight. Whenever I would make a post that is related to weight most of the comments that post receives are the envy of my controlled weight.

Controlling your weight is easy if you have a weighing scale that you can use every morning (before ingesting anything). If there is a change in your weight then note it down. When the change is a decrease then eat more for the day. When the change is an increase then lessen the food intake for the day. You do not need to make it complicated. Eating more can make you gain weight and eating less will make you lose weight. Some other factors are secondary like the physical activities and the amount of rest and sleep. Focus on the food and drinks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is about watching the calories one consume daily. One should know that when once you eat up to 3500 calories at any point in time you would add weight no two ways about this.so controlling weight from the angle of reduced food and drinks will make more sense than other means

A K Rao

I regularly do the exercise in the form of walking in the morning and evening to burn out the calories that I have eaten for the day. The simple formula of burning more calories than the calories taken to keep my weight perfectly right for me. With this I am keeping myself fit. I avoid sweets, saturated fats, and carbohydrates as my intake.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have weight problems, but I do read a lot of articles on weight loss because I have many people around me battling with weight issues. Recently, I was reading an article where the writer claimed that it is easier to lose weight by controlling your diet compared to working out in the gym. The writer cited some research done by a certain American University.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
According to my personal experience, diet is far much more important than exercising alone when it comes to weight loss. You can exercise the whole day but all of your efforts will go vain if you eat food that contain a lot of fat and sugar. You must take both of these factors into consideration if you really want to lose weight and not just rely on exercise alone to lose weight.