Causes Of headaches

Kola

Verified member
Headaches is caused when a person involve his/her self in stressful work.so if you don't want to have headache ,here are what to do.
1: avoid doing stressful work: when you notice you are having headaches while working you can rest for some time and continue working later.
2:avoid staying where there is noise:when you notice you are having headaches avoid staying around places where there is noise for the headache to stop.
3: avoid taking toxic DRinks that can cause headache.foods like alcohol,sweeteners etc.also avoid taking salts.
4: avoid smoking: Smoking is a very bad habit,when you smoke it makes the heart dirty and when you breath well it possible for you to start having headaches so avoid smoking it's bad for the health.

Noor ahmed

Headache pain can range from range from mild to severe and can last for few days to week there are many reasons of headache , lack of sleep , eating unhealthy meal , harmonal fluctuations can also be the reason of headache , taking chemical ,and drugs addiction also cause headache and many such disorders , overthinking as well

Empress

Verified member
I do have headaches when am stressed out due to my daily schedule and it reduce when I get enough sleep at least minimum of 7 hours or else the headache might continue the next day though I don't have headaches all the time it is only once in a while

Aceenmi

Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes can cause headaches and not getting enough sleep which leads to stress can cause headaches as well

Syeda Sayra

An issue that is really severe now a days.. from kids to an old age people are suffering from headaches... The !ain reason why it's being common now a days because of using MOBILE PHONES for straight 2 to 3 hours even more than that for whole night ...
We have to prevent late use of mobile phones as it contains harmful rays with it..
Thanks!

Rumaisa Adeel

Headaches are a major cause of absenteeism from work and school. They also take a toll on social and family life. For some people, continually battling headaches can lead to feeling anxious and depressed.

Rumaisa Adeel

Headache pain results from signals interacting among the brain, blood vessels and surrounding nerves. During a headache, an unknown mechanism activates specific nerves that affect muscles and blood vessels. These nerves send pain signals to the brain.

D

Deleted member 54885

Headache is caused when you work too much or when you over stress yourself in such a way that you work morning and night without resting it can cause headache

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be on a safer end, we should always make sure that we do some medical check up to know the exact reason why we have the headache. This will tell us the problem with the system. Most times, headache can be as a result of some illness and not really what the poster listed.