Capterra- Write Software Reviews and earn gift cards.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I love Capterra. This is because it is one of the most popular software review platforms. The URL is capterra.com. All you need to do is to fill out the signup form by providing your last name, email address, and other details. I love the registration process because it's a very easy, short, sweet process. One awesome thing is that this site pays you more than others.

Once you fill out this basic info, the next thing to do is to pick a category, and from there, pick a software that you have used. There is much popular software that you must have used on the site. The next thing you need to do is to give a star rating from zero to 10. Then the final step is to give the pros and cons of the software.

When you write about any software on the site, you have to include what you dislike, as precisely and as specifically as possible. So you're giving a candid honest review. You get $20 Gift Card claims every time you can do this.

It is an awesome platform to give your opinions on software and earn some cash. I recommend the site to anyone that would love to earn from it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
i agree with you that this is a an interesting platform. One just have to give one’s opinions on software and money is made. I also recommend the site to anyone that would love to earn because from your post here it looks and seem like a site one can use.

I like how you took your time to give a good write-up on how we can use the site. But my first question is that does the site accept all countries? Again, have you being able to make money off this site? This one will help to put spring on my own feet personally to want to join the site.

I don’t think there’s anything hard for one to do when it comes to reviewing software and come up with ones own suggestions or opinion. So I will have to investigate this site to find out it isreally paying and accepting my country to sign up.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
My reviews are accepted on the site and published. However, I couldn't see any rewards on the page!!!. What I should do to gain some rewards or money, please let me know

Last edited:

Etini

Valued Contributor
i agree with you that this is a an interesting platform. One just have to give one’s opinions on software and money is made. I also recommend the site to anyone that would love to earn because from your post here it looks and seem like a site one can use.

I like how you took your time to give a good write-up on how we can use the site. But my first question is that does the site accept all countries? Again, have you being able to make money off this site? This one will help to put spring on my own feet personally to want to join the site.

I don’t think there’s anything hard for one to do when it comes to reviewing software and come up with ones own suggestions or opinion. So I will have to investigate this site to find out it isreally paying and accepting my country to sign up.
They accept all countries but the likelihood of you seeing review offers frequently is based on your location. Of course, people living in tier 1 countries would see more testing and review offers than we living on other countries. That's because they are the bulk of the target market of these apps and sites.

These countries have been fully digitized and we in Africa, are still struggling with how to stabilise our 3G network. They won't have trust in us to be able to understand the tech ecosystem enough to be able to do a good review for their sites.

I believe with the tech divide closing daily, we would soon get to that point that we can be offered these review and testing jobs confidently, so we can also earn from it. The level of digital products is increasing in Africa daily. It is just a matter of time.