Capterra: Earn money daily for textual reviews( 5$ minimum)

Lekhraj19

Verified member
In this thread, I am going to discuss about the site which pays you for review (textual) which you provide for a particular site here. This site is very much legit in the payments scenario which I will discuss more at the end. It has got 3.6 trustpilot rating and people claimed that they are rewarded once approved.

First you need to signup to this site and then go to their site and choose a site from their menu which you want to provide reviews. Now you might be thinking that how you will review a site as you might not know any of them. The simple trick I would say for that is visit trustpilot or some site for more information about the site . As you get good info regarding the site. Write your review in your own words as much as possible and include pros and cons in the additional section and also give rating there to have more chances of approval.

Minimum you get per review on average after approval : 5$ ( Maximum can reach up to 50$ also).
As it is complete text-based you don't have to record any kind of video.
Just you to express in written text. Now, when you submit the review, they will check it and approval takes quite a few days. Once confirmed you are notified to claim reward via mail.

If I talk of reward section which they have, they don't have cash options available direct. They have amazon gift cards, virtual and physical visa cards, etc. So, if you are thinking of cash rewards it is not here.

Comment if you have any doubt...

Last edited: