Earn Money Can Someone Earn Money From Free Blogspot?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Few weeks ago I was reading about different ways people are making money online.

Different ideas on how to make money online while listed in the article I was reading that day. The one that caught my attention is a simple method of making money without investing anything.

The writer stated that you can make money with free blogspot and this got me wondered.

The authors stated that you just need to post regularly on the blogspot you created for yourself and you can apply for Google adsense overtime.

The author even stated that you can easily integrate Google adsense into blogspot when you are ready.

One thing is that I have not seen people making money with blogspot just of recent.

So I want to ask you guys that can someone still make money from free blogspot?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Free blog is not an ideal place for you to make money because it will be hard for you to monetize and again it can be deleted at any time which is really bad. it is important that you upgrade to a paid blog before you can take of monetizing it inorder not to lose your hard work and effort.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well it's not the biggest passive income of rhe century But trust me a free blog can actually make money online, but well like any other thing it also takes time, and you might find it difficult to be accepted in Google adsense but it's definitely not impossible, i find that sometimes sub domains actually ranks on Google but they rank for real low keywords so anyone interested in this should target low keywords just to be on the safe side.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
While I was doing keyword research, I came across two different blogspot and they are receiving lots of free organic traffic from Google search engine. I quickly check on those two blogspot website, I discovered that they are just posting contents with pictures. and they were able to rank for multiple keywords on first page of Google search engine and this brings lots of traffic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instead of using the free one why can't you just spend less than $15 to get a good domain website and enjoy a legal way of making money with blogging. I don't really have much idea about that if it is possible to make money but for me I will rather have a good quality website than going for the free one because it is more official.

D

Deleted member 28127

Free blog is not an ideal place for you to make money because it will be hard for you to monetize and again it can be deleted at any time which is really bad. it is important that you upgrade to a paid blog before you can take of monetizing it inorder not to lose your hard work and effort.
Even paid blog is deleted, it is not matter of free blog or paid blog, it is matter is that blogspot has a rule and certain subjects restricted to be spoken about them in daily blogging but if you don't follow the rules even you have buy a domain name and a subscription to a paid plan this will not change anything, the blog can be reported and blogspot administration team delete if they found they don't respect the rules.