California presented bill to make Bitcoin a Legal tender

Flow-er

The world of Bitcoinization is expanding gradually and steadily. The countries and states that have presented the bitcoin bills is increasing exponentially . If the bills were passed, I see bitcoin going to the moon, reaching the new all-time high. Holding the bitcoin would be a good financial move at that time. The kind coin is preparing for bullish trend because i see full green candle on the four-hour time frame.

The Bitcoinization will be extended to California soon as the bill to make the king coin a legal tender was presented to the House. The House scrutiny on the adoption is still ongoing and there is assurance that it will be passed into law, making California the leading crypto jurisdiction in the United States.

California has been on this for quite some time and it was made known by the former Majority Leader of the California State Assembly, Ian C. Calderon that talks are ongoing with the crypto experts on the adoption process and the possible impact on the economy of the state. Bitcoin is moving up based on my fundermental analysis and I could see a full bullish signal in the offing.