Business idea for students

Starting a business in the university/college can be a great way to get ahead financially and gain some real-world experience. However, coming up with a viable business idea can be difficult. Here are two business ideas for college students that can be successful:

1. A tutoring service for fellow students
2. A campus-wide recycling program

A tutoring service for fellow students can be a great way to make some extra money and help out your classmates. You can advertise your services online or through flyers around campus. You can also offer your services to professors in exchange for a good reference or recommendation.

A campus-wide recycling program can help to reduce waste and save money for the school. You can work with the school administration to set up a system for collecting and recycling paper, plastic, and metal. You can also offer to lead educational campaigns about the benefits of recycling.

Other businesses you can start up include;

- Opening a salon

- Opening a printing press & cyber cafe

- Selling clothes and phone accessories

- Selling of stationary items

Starting a business in college can be a great way to get ahead financially and gain some real-world experience. These two business ideas for college students are just a few of the many possibilities. So if you’re looking to start a business, don’t be afraid to get creative and think outside the box.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed honestly and sincerely interesting , commendable , and congratulated to see the majority of students today I actually aware of their physical and material needs and majority of them do not dwell on their guardians and parents to catar and fend for their material physical and educational needs rather they take it upon themselves to see that their educational physical and material needs are being provided by themselves and for themselves . Because students are always busy preparing for exams or Reading their books for a particular upcoming test they are not allowed to establish businesses of their own but yet they can still earn money by working on various online activities and investments . An experienced students can take on affiliate marketing and freelancing as one of the ways to end reasonably and positively online . Or better still if he or she is actually a newbie or newly introduced to the act of making money online you can make money online we are working on various paid to post website and pay to watch websites so as to earn extra cash online .

When I was a student one of the ways that I usually use to make money online is by working on various paid to post websites and since the Year 2017 which was my year of graduating from school making money via paid to post website is actually one of the ways I used to earn extra cash online apart from my affiliate marketing and financing activities .

E

eldavis

I believe one major factor you need to look into as a business owner is the amount of capital needed for startup. Another factor to consider is the time frame. Finding the best opportunity that suits your school timetable is also a factor to consider as well.

Ayantunji27

For me oo the best business students can do is an online business, and the easiest one is selling online,how can you go about it, try to find people that are staying in the same environment with you and get there contact and add them up so that when you post online they can see it and patronized you.