Building a Career as a Marketer

Mika

VIP Contributor
Marketing is a lucrative career whether you do it online or offline. You can get access to diverse income sources as a marketer. Offline marketing often involves a combination of a salary and sales commissions. Marketers not only receive salary but they also receive commissions on anything the sell. Online options include affiliate marketing, social media marketing, and influencer marketing. You can not only offer marketing services for businesses and individuals through diverse channels but can also venture into selling your products for additional income. If you are new to this field, start by building followers on social media sites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
THis is my forte, I have been making money as a marketer for a long time. I started by promoting products and services for individuals on Facebook through my Facebook Page, later I started using other social site slike Instagram, Tiktok, youtbe, etc. As my social media reach improved, I started getting better deals for marketing. Then I started creating my own products and services and start selling through my social pages. I also managed social pages for businesses as worked as a marketer and content creator