Building a Career as a Digital Artist

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking I am not a digital artist, however, I have made digital paintings and sold them through platforms like Fine Art America and Etsy. I have not focused much on making money selling digital art. However, I understand that it is one of the best career options today. That’s because there are multiple ways to earn ad a digital artist. You can not only sell your art directly but even put it on things like clothes and household products and sell them online. To get started, you need skills in using graphic designing software like Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have graphic designing skills, therefore, I am not looking forward to build a career in graphic designing industry, however, I believe this is a profitable career. There are multiple ways to make money, from selling your services through freelance marketplaces, to selling designs through print on demand method on ecommerce marketplaces and selling digital products like digital art and design templates. With the evolution of AI based art generator, it has become easier for digital artist to make money. If you have interest, you can try it.