Between Bitcoin and Ethereum, which is more profitable for an investor?

Ralphjoe

It's no longer news that Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency that is on a fast rising run,in the process breaking it's own records, charting new frontiers, attracting institutional investors to Cryptocurrencies for the very first time. These and more Bitcoin has achieved so far, the price of Bitcoin is now so high as it's clocking $40,000 at some point thereby making most of it's investment very profitable for investors, especially for those that invested when the price was low.

Ethereum on the other hand has also be on the rise, the digital asset has moved quickly in price beyond most people's prediction infact it also recently broke it's own history when it's price sold for almost $1700. It's very obvious that this coin is also very profitable like Bitcoin.
In comparison, which of these cryptocurrencies is more profitable to investors? Is it Bitcoin or Ethereum? Why did you think either of them is more profitable?

Donkiz

When it comes to investment in any product, the higher your invested amount on that product the higher your profit. And based on the price of bitcoin which is more than thirty times the price of ethereum, any little upward shift in the price will give an investor more profit compared to same percentage in upward shift in ethereum.

So right now investing in bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum, although any long-term investor that can invest in ethereum and store it stand the chance of making huge profit like bitcoin early investors.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that both are very profitable investment ,as statistics has continuously placed Bitcoin in the first position and ethereum in the second position ,of coins with high market cap.

Frankly speaking , I would have advised investors to go for ethereum because it is more affordable than Bitcoin ,but then I believe one should invest in the two ,so that he can benefit both ways when their price rises.

Bitcoin has strong investors , especially the institutional investors that have recently key in to Bitcoin Investment . The fact that these companies will be holdl for long is a course that suggest future and further rise in price of Bitcoin .

deyong

As an investor i will say ETH reasons being that the price of ETH is still very moderate and affordable which can make a good return to investment as compared to BTC in the long run.

Peninsula

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both cryptocurrency with their own advantages and disadvantages,
But For investors, Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin because it has a lower market cap and is therefore more volatile. This makes Ethereum more suitable for short-term investments, while Bitcoin is better for long-term investments. Ethereum also has a more diverse range of applications than Bitcoin, which makes it more attractive to a wider range of investors.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It all depends on people's interest , but for me when choosing between you both of them I'll put so many things into consideration. If I am interested invest in cryptocurrency because of how trusted a project is
, then definitely bitcoins will be my favourite investment because it seems so many people both private and financial institution really trust bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency. If Elon musk is interested to invest in cryptocurrency he will definitely go for bitcoins.

Ethereum in the other hand is the second most trusted cryptocurrency and is also the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. What I have come to understand is that ethereum is of greater potential than bitcoins. In this case if I am going for a cryptocurrency because of it future potential then definitely ethereum is just the best. It all depends on what you want.

Ethereum with a lower market cap is likely to experience almost three times increase than bitcoins with a very huge market cap.