Crypto Bitcoin Maintains Support Between $60K and $65,000, Approaching All-Time Highs

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin (BTC) has broken through a current downtrend and appears poised to re-test the all-time high of $66,900.The digital currency was exchanged for around $66,000 at press time and is up around 5% in the course of recent hours.

Potential gain energy is working on a fourteen-day combination stage that will cost between $60,000 and $64,000.An affirmed breakout from that union would need somewhere around two consecutive days to close above $66,900.When another unequaled high is affirmed, markers recommend further potential gain at BTC's cost, at first toward the $86,000 opposition level. Occasional strength in the final quarter could uphold proceeded with bullish movement throughout the following two months.For now, intraday charts appear overbought into Asia trading hours, although pullbacks should remain limited given strong support around $60,000.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is doing well now and according to the video I watched, it was reported that it is likely that the price of bitcoin get to 70k$ this week. But we thank God that it is not only bitcoin that's performing this wonder. Some other altcoins as well also in their bullish time

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is doing well now and according to the video I watched, it was reported that it is likely that the price of bitcoin get to 70k$ this week. But we thank God that it is not only bitcoin that's performing this wonder. Some other altcoins as well also in their bullish time

According to my experience, Bitcoin has suffered from fluctuations after gaining the maximum value and this is exactly what happened a few weeks ago when Bitcoin reached a value of $64,000 a few weeks ago. However, Bitcoin again gained a momentum and reached its peak, but I think Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin when it comes to gaining value.