Earn Money Read this inorder to know which is better between bitcoin and forex PART 2

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In the first part, we discussed about liquidity and volatility. Other factors that differentiate forex from the bitcoin are

3)Risk
The primary risk in the forex market comes from the factors which affect the price of a currency pair such as the interest rate differential between the two currencies in that pair. Typically, the higher a country’s interest rates, the stronger their currency tends to be in the international market. This is because higher interest rates often result in more foreign investment in a county’s economy, which increases demand for that country’s currency and drives up the price.
Bitcoins volatility is very high and this makes it more risky

4)Regulation
Bitcoin and forex do not have a single central authority tasked with regulating market transactions. While the forex market is an OTC market, the banks which carry out a vast majority of daily FX trades are heavily regulated.

For bitcoin, transactions are verified by other participants on the blockchain network which bitcoin uses to process data. There is no central bank or inter-governmental body tasked with regulating bitcoin transactions. As a result, there is no way for a bitcoin buyer to get their stolen coins back if they were subject to a hack or exploit in the system. This is different to forex trading because, generally, a regulator would require a bank to have safeguards in place to guarantee funds in the event of an hack

5)Accessibility
Typically, the forex market is seen as more accessible than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade. In contrast, bitcoin trading is less liquid and requires a wallet and exchange account. The latter can be expensive to maintain, while there are often limits on how much you can deposit.

Which one do you prefer between bitcoin and forex

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC is a crypto coin, so I'll prefer crypto trading instead of forex trading. I don't need to state too many points to clear my view when it comes why i choose crypto over forex trading. I find crypto easy going than forex. I never learned dime around crypto from any expert to start trading or investing into it, but in forex trading you need skill acquisition from experts to get going.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
BTC is a crypto coin, so I'll prefer crypto trading instead of forex trading. I don't need to state too many points to clear my view when it comes why i choose crypto over forex trading. I find crypto easy going than forex. I never learned dime around crypto from any expert to start trading or investing into it, but in forex trading you need skill acquisition from experts to get going.
There are people who are still very much interested in forex trading and they usually find nothing bad in spending to get needed information that would help them to succeed in their forex trading venture. Even though everyone is thinking it is very risky, there are still few individuals making money from it, so they try to convince others to join them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are people who are still very much interested in forex trading and they usually find nothing bad in spending to get needed information that would help them to succeed in their forex trading venture. Even though everyone is thinking it is very risky, there are still few individuals making money from it, so they try to convince others to join them.
Yes, their are few individuals into forex cos of how risky it is. Not everyone will take such kind of risk to trade forex. But if you're very experience and eager taking the risk, surely it pays off just like those experienced and expert crypto traders earn trading Cryptos. But when the inexperience dabble into it losses follows, cos they're having mindset to make money quick from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I get your point . A lame man or somebody with a little knowledge can trade on bitcoin and will still manage to get something out of it. Forex require expertise , for you to be able to interprete graphs and charts correctly and most be able to use oscillator to predict the outcome of the market. You can’t trade on instinct in forex but you can still manage to do so in cryptocurrency

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I get your point . A lame man or somebody with a little knowledge can trade on bitcoin and will still manage to get something out of it. Forex require expertise , for you to be able to interprete graphs and charts correctly and most be able to use oscillator to predict the outcome of the market. You can’t trade on instinct in forex but you can still manage to do so in cryptocurrency
Yes, one needs expertise, technical know-how to trade forex and make something out of it. And we know it can't be achievable without training when it comes to forex trading. Without experience it can't be achieved. But in crypto, with little understanding we can make profit, if we understand trading for long time and picking a potential future rising coin will present us the chance of success.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course the difference between forex and bitcoin is quite clear and a lot of people understand this. Bitcoin is a digital currency which is popularly called cryptocurrency and it was the first of its kind that was launched in 2008. Since then a lot of people have adopted it and are using it and it is one of the most valuable things on Earth. His current value is at $35000. Forex simply means foreign exchange.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Anytime I see forex charts uploaded by a friend of mine on my WhatsApp contact, I get confused as everything appears complex and hard to understand. It really require one to spend enough time before being able to make something out of those confusing graphs and charts. Interpreting them accurately is a key to success in forex.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes, one needs expertise, technical know-how to trade forex and make something out of it. And we know it can't be achievable without training when it comes to forex trading. Without experience it can't be achieved. But in crypto, with little understanding we can make profit, if we understand trading for long time and picking a potential future rising coin will present us the chance of success.
Financial investors trading in bitcoin are more successful because they are equipped and they update themselves on the current happenings in the crypto market . They never traded on instinct and this is also applicable in forex. You have to be equipped inorder to make a successful trade .
Both trades need education to be more successful

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Financial investors trading in bitcoin are more successful because they are equipped and they update themselves on the current happenings in the crypto market . They never traded on instinct and this is also applicable in forex. You have to be equipped inorder to make a successful trade .
Both trades need education to be more successful
Yeah, the investors who are determined to achieve their aim through crypto and forex trading don't believe in instinct. They are guided with information that is related to the coins they're picking for trading formality. In order for we to be well equipped too, we needed to be guided by everyday information around crypto or forex to know what's trending. You don't need to subscribe to signal to make it in trading.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yeah, the investors who are determined to achieve their aim through crypto and forex trading don't believe in instinct. They are guided with information that is related to the coins they're picking for trading formality. In order for we to be well equipped too, we needed to be guided by everyday information around crypto or forex to know what's trending. You don't need to subscribe to signal to make it in trading.
Apparently, both forex and bitcoin need education to make a successful trade. The difference is that forex needs more education because its trade is more technical than bitcoin assets. A successful forex trader is more likely to make a successful trade if he decides to trade in bitcoin markets.
The reason is that he is an expert financial investor

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Apparently, both forex and bitcoin need education to make a successful trade. The difference is that forex needs more education because its trade is more technical than bitcoin assets. A successful forex trader is more likely to make a successful trade if he decides to trade in bitcoin markets.
expand...Apparently, both forex and bitcoin need education to make a successful trade. The difference is that forex needs more education because its trade is more technical than bitcoin assets. A successful forex trader is more likely to make a successful trade if he decides to trade in bitcoin markets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very much aware that the poster was trying to juxtapose forex with crypto trading and not bitcoin. To be candid, the arguments are very solid and it takes someone with avid love for crypto not to have a change of mind having read these argument for forex. However, the involvement of government has discouraged me from venturing into forex.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am very much aware that the poster was trying to juxtapose forex with crypto trading and not bitcoin. To be candid, the arguments are very solid and it takes someone with avid love for crypto not to have a change of mind having read these argument for forex. However, the involvement of government has discouraged me from venturing into forex.
The newly found love of the people have made them circumvent the long- lived forex. The manipulation around cryptocurrency turns me off. There are games being played behind the curtain in the cryptocurrency space. There are lots of pumping and dumping around bitcoin and this affects the price in the blink of an eye.
Honestly, the volatility and fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market is very high and sometimes unbearable

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the information. To be honest, I have never tried both - Bitcoin and forex, although I have a friend who is a veteran in forex trading that she usually would tell stories of her style of trading. With Bitcoin it is like a guessing game that you buy now and guess when you can sell for a profit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sure, a successful forex trader can initiate his ideas into crypto and make success crypto trading as a financial analyst. One who forgot about making fast money around crypto and forex trading. Finding time to learn this two trading options until he finds the expected target of gaining expertise towards them, have better stance to achieve success than one delving in without experience.