How whales manipulate you in Crypto ! Read this👇

In today's post, I will tell you what these big influencers are like Elon Musk, CEO of Blackrock, Jack Dorsey and more much such influencers like this manipulate your psychology. And pulls your brains and you people think that what these people are saying is right. Now I will explain all these things and this is a very important post for you guys. All these things that I am telling you are from my own experience. BlackRock's CEO has just said that several companies that have Bitcoin ETF, many companies will be approved within six months. Six months means it will be approved in 2024. If the ETFs are approved, it will obviously be a huge bullish news. But whether it should be approved before 2024 or before Halving. But one thing to watch out for is Sol and XRP. These are good projects that have performed well, They will make these disappear from our eyes. We don't think they can go up, but we've seen Sol just go up, We've seen AX go up, we've seen GALA go up. In the same way we have seen many more coins go up. So, these are good coins, keep an eye on them and if you want to buy them in the market, do it buy.

You are never in the talks of these big influencers, everyone here talks only for their own benefit. The announcement Musk did a show that dogged $0.73.I remember that till date and look at the price of up till date. How many people have they trapped at the top?How Michael Syalor drops a news that I'm buying and how the price goes up. Do you know whether he is buying from behind or not, if he is, then you know how he plays with your psychology. All these together play with your people's psychology and they won't tell you when the market is going to take them up. Well, a guy said that Bitcoin will go to $100,000 in two months, so what will happen? Not at all and the US said that it will go to 10 thousand dollars, this is not going to happen at all.

I think now is the time to act when people are telling you that the market will go down and big influencers are saying that there is going to be a dump then it is time to buy. Now you know that gold has crashed very badly. Forex markets have crashed very badly but still Bitcoin is going up. You know why Bitcoin is not falling because its fundamentals are strong

But yes, altcoins not getting pumped is another matter. But Bitcoin is tired in its placeŰ” I think now is the best time to buy and those who are thinking that the price of bitcoin will go to $20 thousand,$21 thousand ,$17 thousand should sleep now the price will not go that low. But one thing Remember my point and save this post that bitcoin price will fall on halving. And after that the good market timing will start and the bullish will start. This is what I am predicting and remember that. The bullish run of the market that will start will not happen before the third quarter of 2024Ű” remember it. Yes, the market will be good even before that, it may go up to $35k, $36k and $40k, but the bullish will not start. The bull market that will happen this time will be the best bull market of Bitcoin and the price may even go up to $100,000. So start buying in 2024 and you will reap the rewardsŰ” Don't miss the opportunity eitherŰ” The rest is not my financial advice, the money is yours, the decision is yoursŰ” Bey