Is there a difference between trading and bitcoin savings?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
With what I have noticed recently is that well nowadays trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal nowadays. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days. Its quite differentiating it.

But again I have discovered that there are different ways of trading Bitcoin that can help earn much more than when you are merely saving it and waiting to sell when it increases. A good trader who uses future to trade will earn much more with a little amount.

What's your take on this are they the same or different elements altogether?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
As it were now, saving the digital currency for profit save you the risk involved in trading
It's the exchanges that bear the risk . You just need to be sure that the exchange you are using is trusted
To really minimize risk, save an amount of bitcoin you can afford to loose in the exchange.
I plan saving some too in binance

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Trading returns happens urgent and the profit is very much high too. Not every one will wait for a very long period seeing their investment maturing before counting profit for it. That's why they took their time well to learn about trading, and how they can earn better returns by picking the right coin for long term or short term trading formalities.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If you are using futures to trade be ready to make more loss too because the higher your leverage the higher the loss you might likely make from trading. ,and bitcoin saving is different from trading because interst is been added to your saving account ,but for trading it could either be profit or it could be loss

Cinderella

I have funds on several sites. There are sites that pay a small percentage just for keeping our balances with them. Though, it entails high risk because we don't know who will stay and go. Even those strong sites can go bankrupt. But taking risk is part of the game. I am also trading in Binance but don't have much time to be really that active. The difference I see with these two, is the fact that savings can give us some interest without doing much movement while trading should be given time and analysis.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only difference between the two is that saving your money in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin eliminate the potential risks of you losing your money due to liquidation when trading. Normally trading of cryptocurrency are usually done by expert and people with advanced better understanding of how the markets work.

So many people don't have an idea of this and as a result there may lose their money along the way , that is why I saving will eliminate the possibility of losing but your money will still be in it's right value even if it has to depreciate.

It all depends on what people are interested, trading is much more profitable as you can easily get a lot of money within a short time if you know how to do it properly but is risky and present high possibility of losing. In the other hand saving is much more secured that you won't lose your money but not profitable.

BinarySumo

Trading and bitcoin savings are two different approaches to investing in bitcoin.Trading involves buying and selling bitcoin with the intention of making a profit. This involves actively monitoring the market and making decisions about when to buy and sell based on market conditions and analysis.Bitcoin savings, on the other hand, involves buying and holding bitcoin with the intention of long-term growth. This approach involves less active management, as the goal is simply to hold onto bitcoin and allow it to appreciate over time.