Crypto What Is the Difference Between Trading Price And Market Price When It Comes To Crypto?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been using Payeer to carry out trading activities and I am quite disappointed because I am suffering from huge loss instead of making money right now. It is quite unfortunate but it is the truth. i have noticed that there is something called "Trading Price" and it is quite different from "Market Price". Whenever a coin reaches a specific "last price" it denotes a trading price, as far as I know. It is different from market price, but I do not know if this is really the case. For example, The Payeer exchange was showing that the "last price" of Dash is 1.90, but I was not able to buy coin at that price! This is because it was shoing that the "Market Price" is 202! That's a huge gap! Are all crypto trading exchangers like that or is Payeer the only one like that?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I actually think market price is that amount you use to buy the coin at the general price of the coin ,the market price is actually almost close to the trading price ,but the main idea is that before you trade make sure you are more knowledgeable about investing in cryptocurrency