Analysis: Comparison between Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.

Etini

Valued Contributor
As an avid online earner, and a crypto enthusiast, I have had the experience of having and earning two well recognized crypto coins which are Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. I want to compare the two of them over some parameters. Don't forget that the ideas here are my views and in no way represent general consensus about the two crypto. Let's go straight.

1) Volatility: Crypto coins are generally known to be highly volatile. When it comes to which one is more volatile between Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, I would say that Litecoin is more volatile. Bitcoin is relatively more stable than LTC.

2) Transactions Speed: You have to give it to Litecoin on this. It's transactions confirmation speeds are incredible. Bitcoin cash on the other hand generally lags behind in quick transactions. Litecoin transactions lately gets completed in about 2 minutes while Bitcoin Cash took an hour plus for my last transaction to be completed.

3) Fees: Litecoin is far cheaper to do transactions than Bitcoin Cash. Every transaction I have done with Litecoin is charged at just one cent. Bitcoin Cash charges up to 15 cents as fees for transactions generally.

Based on these parameters, one can choose which crypto to stick with depending on their goals.